Comics - Project Utopia [Ch. 1-12] [Renderedutopia]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Buzz Love

You have to be a fan of fantasy and 3D artwork about well-hung men and the slim and stacked women who lust after sexual encounters with them to really appreciate this series. Rendered Utopia provides an excellent story and great 3D art in this well-constructed, story of a futuristic world where women have evened the playing field with men and are now free to satiate their own sexual appetites at sexual wonderlands like the facility in this story. They can bed any number of well-muscled, well-hung studs for a fabulous time and presumably hefty fee. Unbeknownst to them, this wealthy female clientele is funding a research and development facility where certain specimens of the human male are being studied and tested in pursuit of an unlimited supply of semen. How the artist Rendered Utopia produced such a prodigious amount of this artwork along with a captivating storyline in such a short period is amazing in itself. I can only hope he/she returns to grace us with more of this fabulous story and artwork.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

t727

This is a study in male ejaculation, if this isn't something which allure you I suggest you steer well clear of this one.

The renders are good with a very well adjusted atmosphere, ie. the whole thing seems plausible, however somewhat blurry at some parts, I guess this is because Renderedutopia wanted this to have a drawing feel of it?
    I struggled to get through all the chapters and unfortunately I'm not returning which saddens me because even tho' I'm indifferent to huge titted ladies and monster cocks(I guess this is the "monster tag") the story was quite good.
    But as I mentioned, too much male ejaculation.