Ren'Py Onhold Project Winter Heroines [v0.18] [Henshinvolt & Felsouth]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

fff-06-01.png

Overview:
Project Winter Heroines is about a man known as the Winter Soldier being put in charge with dealing with heroines.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-30
Release Date: 2023-03-30
Developer: Henshinvolt & Felsouth -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Wait I know this painting style! That is Avengers EMH style. I recognize Viper and she impressed me a lot in EMH , really a sexy character

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Wish this game go well. I really love EMH and hope dev will add more characters in the future, like wasp, miss marvel, Gamora, even Maria Hill :ROFLMAO:

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
interesting start

It is clear that they have not invented anything but the art is good
I suppose that more parts will be added later, such as the possibility of improving the character to capture others, etc.

If they do it well, we could talk about this game as Marvel's something unlimited

so I hope it succeeds

That if I hope you do not make the same mistake as sunsetriders7 of taking so long to offer interesting sexual content filling it with many heroines with no content except some dance and the like

I hope that in this first, completing heroines over adding heroines

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
this seems intresting ill check it out continue the project hopefully it reaches something unlimited level i always wanted a marvel games it the ame style

Reactions: viewfinderlife

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
id say do this every update add a new heroine with full sexual content so that way everyone can have something to do

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
One susgestion from me make every outfit hhave diferent scene and every ouutfit available like lets say dance dress and the suit should have unique scenes also u can use suit for workout and make diferent scene every outfit to have a unique scene in every action ps good luck from me i love this and want this to suceeed cuz i played su and asked so many times to have a marvel version hank u so much i see the inspiration from thereand i love it

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
*1 patron, but over 280 posts on Patreon page.*

hmmm.
Lately each post is just me posting what I have done (plus others) this week. Anyone can check it out and see how much I do every week/day.
This seems to me that it is to Marvel what Something Unlimited is to DC, and even though I am more a DC fangirl, I am still curious to see where this one goes too. Thank you so much for this Demo, and looking forward for more.
Yeah that is one way to look at it. I hope you can enjoy the future releases.
If it's animated then i would be better
In Project Kiiro I did before. There were animated elements to it. Maybe you'll like aspects of that.
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-kiiro-v1-0-henshinvolt-todnok.55768/
Wait I know this painting style! That is Avengers EMH style. I recognize Viper and she impressed me a lot in EMH , really a sexy character
Yeah Viper is pretty great, especially the grenade scene.
Wish this game go well. I really love EMH and hope dev will add more characters in the future, like wasp, miss marvel, Gamora, even Maria Hill :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I would like to add more characters though I think the focus for now will be Black Widow.
interesting start

It is clear that they have not invented anything but the art is good
I suppose that more parts will be added later, such as the possibility of improving the character to capture others, etc.

If they do it well, we could talk about this game as Marvel's something unlimited

so I hope it succeeds

That if I hope you do not make the same mistake as sunsetriders7 of taking so long to offer interesting sexual content filling it with many heroines with no content except some dance and the like

I hope that in this first, completing heroines over adding heroines
Yeah the current plan is to do more Black Widow content hm at least in terms of lewd content.
just pleeeese dont give up on it an in time u will get more popular
Yeah I am hoping that is the case.
One susgestion from me make every outfit hhave diferent scene and every ouutfit available like lets say dance dress and the suit should have unique scenes also u can use suit for workout and make diferent scene every outfit to have a unique scene in every action ps good luck from me i love this and want this to suceeed cuz i played su and asked so many times to have a marvel version hank u so much i see the inspiration from thereand i love it
Yeah there is stuff that could be added to scenes already in there potentially though for now I think I'll be focusing on more lewd actions with Natalia.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes