Ren'Py - Onhold - Project Winter Heroines [v0.18] [Henshinvolt & Felsouth]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Fapokso

This game is ripping off assets and yet still has zero content. LMAO. Anyways not much content in the game and not even much to do in general and since its a Ren'py game get ready to just hit that sweet, sweet skip button. Story is pretty meh and I really don't see much with it. This has a lot of potential but I really don't see it going anywhere sadly. Since it actually has some scenes it isnt a total waste. Hard skip unless you wanna see kind of funny character models, and 1-2 sex scenes.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

jond2760

There's potential to this game, but it's also two years old and theres not a whole lot here. If we look at what is here, though, there are some good and bad features. The game runs well mechanically, and the basic layout of future content is ready to fall into place. Most of the issues are in tone and artstyle. Simply put, this game doesn't look like Marvel. The visual style is that of the DCAU, so when you see Black Widow drawn in the style of the DCAU it just looks off. I don't really see the point of trying to adapt Something Unlimited to Marvel if the characters don't look like Marvel characters. The player character is also pretty bland. The Winter Soldier is white bread and not very sexy. I think an MC with more charisma, like DOOM or Thanos would be more interesting. Hell, make Loki the main character and have him mind control people onto his dick.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

cryzaeford

My honest criticism:

The art looks rough but it only means that it can be improved more similar to how darkcookie improved his art

The story is and gameplay is simple but that's just par for the course for this kind of game

overall I can say that this game has lots of potential and if it gets better it might be one of the top games here
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Korzy

its a game im willing to play becouse its inspired by something unlimited and its a marvel game it has a lot of potential to be something great and i always wanted a something unlimited version of marvel be nice to the creators they are two people and need time to release new content ps tried the game thank u devs
  5. 3.00 star(s)

GamesPhobic

This game is similar to another heroine capturing game here on the site but I hold out the hope that this game creates a unique identity.
    The premise is that you play as The Winter Soldier after having your memory wiped by Hydra and are tasked with capturing and breaking various female heroes.
    The first thing that stuck out to me was the writing, it felt... off in my opinion. The problem lies in the characters emotions and the stories pacing. The Winter Soldier shows exacly 1 emotion throughout the small demo save for the 1 or 2 sentences in which he berates Black Widow for joining up with Captain America. As for the pacing, it could be fixed with a tad bit more exposition and detail being used in the script.
    The Art is passable, the women are pleasing to look at the one CG that I found was pretty sexy. The Winter Soldier is a bit lackluster though, but I see the resemblance so that counts for something.

Giving it a 3/5 for good art and a passable story for a first incarnation, more detail in the storytelling and character emotions would bump this up to a higher score.