VN - Ren'Py - Project2 [v0.16r] [GoodTriangle]

1. 2.00 star(s)

The_Patriarch43

This game is all about going uncensored, no holds barred. But heads up, it's got some controversial loli stuff going on. Just sayin', it's a wild ride with a total fuckfest storyline packed with edgy vibes. You can totally play it without gettin' frisky with the lolis, but some of 'em are actually important to the plot (or lack thereof, lol). It's obvious this game is all about them, so don't get too attached or expect any logic. It's all about gettin' dumber for the sake of that sweet edginess or sex, you feel me?

Now, the art is a hit-or-miss kinda situation. Personally, it's more of a hit for me, but not, like, totally best thing I ever saw. The reason I stuck around was 'cause of the story. I had to see how this trainwreck would play out, especially with that whole cult thing goin' on. And here's the cool part, they give you options. Some are just for those sexy scenes, others are for hookin' up with an extra girl on the side, and you can even hit up different spots with their own steamy scenes (mostly voyeurism, lol). I would've loved it if all of 'em were canon, you know? (Tho better if MC was the one banging them all lol) Like, one run, get it all, 'cause most of 'em feel like they're part of the bigger story but got cut out and turned into separate choices just 'cause it's a visual novel, man.

Now, listen up 'cause this is important: there's NTR action in this game, and you can't dodge it. It's spread out throughout the whole freakin' story. The lame excuse here is that the MC ain't officially in a relationship with these characters, so they're free to bang the whole town. You can choose not to watch, but here's the kicker—it's even dumber 'cause the game sometimes forces you to witness that stuff if you wanna score with other girls. Maria's the prime example. Like, seriously, a game with tons of choices, but they can't give you the option to avoid that in 2023? Come on!

All that forced voyeurism and NTR for almost all of the girls in the recent updates killed my vibe, man. There's no clear paths, and the choices you make don't really give you a clue of what to expect. It's all over the place, dude.

Oh, and by the way, the incest stuff isn't for the MC, it's for other characters, which is another major bummer. You do get some romance and character development, though, especially with this girl named Martha. But the rest? Yeah, it's just smash-and-dash encounters, bro. Nothin' substantial there.

Initially, I had this game at a solid 3/5 for my taste. However, over time, several factors left me with a sour taste in my mouth. The progress was excruciatingly slow, the voyur elements felt random and out of place, the variety of CGs was lacking, and worst of all, the characters were reduced to mere sex maniacs without any meaningful context in a story that attempted to be serious.

So, there you have it. That's my take on this game. It's a wild, controversial, and kinda messy journey, but you might dig it if you're into that crazy, no-logic, edgy stuff.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Good game. Sadly on this site it's censored so if you want full experience you have to find another way. For me the strongest point of this game is the plot and choices that really matter. Characters are sometimes acting totally illogical but that's alright since you need a way to trigger sex scenes. I like the time travel plot and the fact that choices matter. H scenes are a hit or miss for me. Some are pretty damn hot others are meh. Art is solid. Gameplay on the other hand... well it's a renpy visual novel so we sadly don't get much of it. I'd like to have some minigames or logical puzzles to break the reading for a moment.
    All in all the game is developing in a good direction. If you like the character design you can try it out

Art 4/5
    Story 4.5/5
    Gameplay VN/5
    Fapability 4.5/5
    Originality 4/5
  3. 5.00 star(s)

machiicaa

Good stuff
    1) Graphics and characters are beautiful.
    2) Women have distinct personalities.
    3) Story is mostly great.

i hope new content soon, we need it.

Of course this is my opinion and I respect the work put into this game (as I am unable to do so).
  4. 1.00 star(s)

ScoobyWubblyDoody

v0.11

DISCLAIMER: i didnt finish the game, i quit it after a certain point in the story that made me lose interest.

Pros:
    1. i like the artstyle
    2. story is interesting enough
    3. even though its translated, its no 'engrish' as encountered often
    Cons:
    1. its not a real VN, you dont have a real say in what direction the story goes, despite the synopsis in the main post suggesting otherwise
    2. the story gets real dark real quick, and because kinetic novel, youre just in for the ride, if you like it or not.
    3. ntr is also unavoidable, as a result of the aforementioned
    I let the artstyle bait me in, but the cons for this game where just too much to put up with. The main reason for me quitting wasnt even the forced NTR, even though that was the last drop which actually made me close the game, but the way the game itself goes. It just goes darker and bleaker, and you have no way to avoid that. I tried multiple different choices along the way, thinking that would maybe change the way it goes. But it doesnt, so the synopsis is more than a little missleading.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ItsDestroy

I really liked the game and you can tell the author put a lot of effort into the game.

Strong points:
    The art is really good considering that it is hand drawn (especially when compared to other similar games on this website).
    The story is pretty detailed and flows well. I haven't noticed any significant grammar issues.
    Choices are very impactful and lead to unique scenes.
    Speaking of scenes, there are quite a few erotic scenes which are paced appropriately.

Other points:
    The story is kind of dark which could be a turn off for some people who don't expect it. For me, it's not an issue as long as the bad endings can be prevented.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

GetOutOfMyLab

Mind-numbingly boring. More of a novel than a visual novel. You will come across click after click of only text and a background scene picture with no characters in it. The beginning even starts off with a black screen as you go through constant text. The narration seems odd. The English is good, but there are some oddities about it. The characters are drawn well, though this is another game without diversity in body types - every adult woman has huge tits, hips, and ass. I may be harsh, but I was actually falling asleep while playing this until I quit and deleted it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

wesWWW

One of the best games, the art is very beautiful, the development is well done, the story is very interesting.

This game deserves much more support, eager for new updates and hoping that it has different options for incest with the versions of the past.

note: remembering that on this site is only the censored version, who likes beautiful tiny little tits, should seek the uncensored full version on the official website.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

coijga

Very interesting plot and good art. Considering it is a translation the story is pretty easy to follow. Good pacing/balance of lewd and story. Different scenes depending on choices and quite dark. Hoping for more soon.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Katsumi-chan

This is a promising title so far, but currently doesn't offer anything substantionally better than any other game.

Let me get into the review.

I am not a fan of sprites, and the sprites we get don't follow the quality of CGI.
    Luckily CGI is really really good. This is a redeeming quality of this game; the artist who did the CGI really did a good job.

The writing is a bit weird as it's in the wrong perspective, it seems as if we're not really following the character but more like the player or developer. Hard to put into words, try it out and you'll see.

The reason is most likely the translation, the original is in Russian. I cannot speak Russian so I have no clue if this is desired and by design or just an awkward translation thing.

English is okay, better than most translation jobs, but a few errors here and there. It won't derive you from the game which is really what matters the most.

Story... needs improving. This is the biggest let down. Sometimes it feels disconnected, hard to follow. It's also very negative and pessimistic.

There's not a lot of content still, so maybe this improves.
    Will keep an eye on it, but for now 3 stars - eyecandy CGI but bleak and negative story packaged, so not something I'd usually dig myself.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

I didn't/wouldn't play early versions for the reasons the mods here warned of but once the dev(s) fixed that issue (keeping it out of the English release at least) it's been a fun game to follow. The story is working for me up to this point, the art is great so far. 4 stars, losing one star only because it's still got limited content and it has smallish updates. It's showing promise though and if you like the art in the previews and haven't tried it give it a go.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

St97

Your experience with this game will depend on your expectations. For people that need a lot of visuals in their virtual novels, this likely won't be your cup of tea as it's text-heavy. But the story is really well written. The images, while there aren't too many, are placed in key moments. I'm enjoying it.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 996313

Review for Version 0.02.
    The style is unique and the story is at least intersting if not even egaging. I am really curious how this game and the story develops and can't wait for the next update.
    Art: 5/5 (love it or not)
    Story: 5/5 (Can't wait where dev will take us)
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Incognymous

As of build 0.1

Art is too damn good. Not to compare or anything, art is akabur-tier and beyond.

Since this is the first build not sure how fast the update progress will be.
    But hey it managed to hook me. I'm invested now.

Story telling is good can be improved, dialogue are somewhat in the perspective of the writer not the character itself.

Story is grounded, discussing rather negative topics & other harsh realities of life.

(I would not recommend playing this if you're going through depression) *I didn't expect anyone to be killed off this early.
    But it is good for faps.

Art: 10/10
    3 scenes and 6 cgs is decent for a demo, better than most devs out there.

Story: 8/10
    Nuff said. Can improve.

UI: Text needs to stand out more. They're blending in with the BG.

Translation: Originally Russian, I've fast read it and so far english translation holds up.