Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Download the new version. I clicked him in every way I could think of and couldn't make him disappear.

The current absolute limit to deployment is the max party size of 10, even if you set every deployment cost to 0.
Even if you set it to 0 it will default to 1 no matter which unit.
Tried to mess with the stockade in the Building folder but still capped at 10 so it might be hard coded in the game itself.
I dunno, i am not a dev but will try find some other way to mess with it when I have the time.

Sparky593

Aug 1, 2017
LOOK UPON MY WORK AND DESPAIR !!! GOBLIN SLAYERRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, im gonna stop here and wait for a new version, too many trash slave and unit.
Spend way too much time on this demo. Gotta play something else.
your save aint showing up in my game for some reason.

bakareimeme

Dec 4, 2019
LOOK UPON MY WORK AND DESPAIR !!! GOBLIN SLAYERRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, im gonna stop here and wait for a new version, too many trash slave and unit.
Spend way too much time on this demo. Gotta play something else.
Could I ask what your workflow is to achieve this? I haven't gotten into breeding yet because it didn't work until the most recent update... but I'm assuming it's something like:
>F.goblin with protag until you get F.Human offspring
>F.human with M.goblin until you get F.goblin
>New F.goblin with protag
How far off am I?
Thanks for uploading your save, I'll see if I can reverse-engineer it.

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
But we've confirmed traits work now? I'm away on a cruise and don't have my laptop so I can't play but I read the notes.

Jan 30, 2023
Could I ask what your workflow is to achieve this? I haven't gotten into breeding yet because it didn't work until the most recent update... but I'm assuming it's something like:
>F.goblin with protag until you get F.Human offspring
>F.human with M.goblin until you get F.goblin
>New F.goblin with protag
How far off am I?
Thanks for uploading your save, I'll see if I can reverse-engineer it.
SPOT ON, man. Here i how i do it:
1. Build Breeding Chamber all the way to the left. Nursing to the right. We build once and dont bother with them again
2. When i got women, use only the one with green trait, if she got even a red one, dont use her
3. Fill Breed to full. Then pick 1 trait u want to focus on, for me its ATK.
4. Then, we keep going. 1 per turn, after u defense, have the girls give birth. We replace the breeding goblin with better one from the new patch. Rest are guard.
5. Once i have enough troops. for me its around 500. I empty all the room. Pick out only the best women and goblin and fill the room. Check the babies, Best one get to live.
6. Have MC breed the shortstack. Replace the women with better one. Pair them with better goblin. Replace those when better women and goblin are born. Repeat. Profit

E.g: Gob breed Woman 20 atk. Birth Gob and SStack 20 atk. MC breed SS. Birth more 20atk women. Gob20 breed women20. SOMETIME (50/50?) u get SS or Gob with 40 atk or 20 atk. MC breed 40 atk SS. Repeat

NOTE!!!!!:
- Use the squad tab in the bottom right for defense. Open both it and the goblin tab. Use the OLDEST one for defense. We are culling the weak.
- Focus on 1 trait. i tried to do 4 trait at once and it pollute the gene pool. Making EVERYTHING longer, too much RNG.
- Once my ATK reach min 500, i stop. I start on crit. Empty all the room. Pick women with only crit as trait. Start breeding.
- Once Crit reach 100%. I look for the 500 atk women and 100% crit goblin. Breed them. PROFIT

GoblinGobbler

Jun 30, 2023
I had this interesting idea for a game mechanic where if you had too many active breeding rooms, there was a chance of a sudden werewolf attack happening at night because they were attracted to the strong smell of female slaves having sex, causing them to get horny and attack the base. This could also be a way to capture werewolves for your base or something(and hopefully get wolf girls from breeding them with the slaves).

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I had this interesting idea for a game mechanic where if you had too many active breeding rooms, there was a chance of a sudden werewolf attack happening at night because they were attracted to the strong smell of female slaves having sex, causing them to get horny and attack the base. This could also be a way to capture werewolves for your base or something(and hopefully get wolf girls from breeding them with the slaves).
Yeah random events like that would be awesome. As fun as the gameplay is now, the predictable nature of the raid times could make multiple runs feel a bit stale after a while. Seems the boss fights will eventually help avoid the tedium as well. Enemies or merchants/allies or something showing up outside the usual raid times randomly could add some spice to the game.

I think occasionally having waves of enemies instead of just a single wave from time to time would be cool too. It's like a reverse monster stampede (Common trope of fantasy mangas where a bunch of monsters are forced out of a dungeon and rush the nearest human settlement).

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
judging from the fact tha
Yeah random events like that would be awesome. As fun as the gameplay is now, the predictable nature of the raid times could make multiple runs feel a bit stale after a while. Seems the boss fights will eventually help avoid the tedium as well. Enemies or merchants/allies or something showing up outside the usual raid times randomly could add some spice to the game.

I think occasionally having waves of enemies instead of just a single wave from time to time would be cool too. It's like a reverse monster stampede (Common trope of fantasy mangas where a bunch of monsters are forced out of a dungeon and rush the nearest human settlement).
As person who have played team apple pie's previous work, I can assure you that there will be plenty of content, plus ability to form parties in project r allows us to speculate that there will be option to send them to quests or raids to obtain special females or items

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Which part of the game should I change to be able to deploy slaves ?
You shouldn't be able to deploy slaves. Apparently, ability to deploy slaves in 0.3.0.0 was a bug and it was fixed.
Unless we are having translation issues. I read "deploy" as "put into combat party".

Last edited:
Reactions: Sora1012
Mar 31, 2020
use this file and it'll work
Thanks man! Now i got overpowered real quick.

The female gobs can inherit new attributes and breed more women.
This is absolutely overpowered. I'm like +40hp +40 crit rate + 60 crit damage + 200 damage on my archers.
The critrate is capped at 75% don't know about the cdamage since it's not shown.
BTW, for some reason I'm only getting archers now. I haven't had a single melee goblin.
Maybe archers only give birth to archers and vice versa?
BTW did you guys know you can put archers/shortstack on top of the towers? ROFL

Anyway, waiting for enemies to come became boring real quick.
I hope they add an "end day" or whatever button aside from the fast forward as I find myself holding that button most of the time.

EDIT: Just wanted to know if there's a way to discard women. I have like 200+ that I can dispose of, same with goblins.
Also, is there a way we can "lock" specific goblins? I wanted to separate the breeders from the disposables.
Also, kinda wish the babies automatically get placed on available milkies as there's no change no matter which milker i use.

Last edited:

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
Thanks man! Now i got overpowered real quick.

The female gobs can inherit new attributes and breed more women.
This is absolutely overpowered. I'm like +40hp +40 crit rate + 60 crit damage + 200 damage on my archers.
The critrate is capped at 75% don't know about the cdamage since it's not shown.
BTW, for some reason I'm only getting archers now. I haven't had a single melee goblin.
Maybe archers only give birth to archers and vice versa?
BTW did you guys know you can put archers/shortstack on top of the towers? ROFL

Anyway, waiting for enemies to come became boring real quick.
I hope they add an "end day" or whatever button aside from the fast forward as I find myself holding that button most of the time.

EDIT: Just wanted to know if there's a way to discard women. I have like 200+ that I can dispose of, same with goblins.
Also, is there a way we can "lock" specific goblins? I wanted to separate the breeders from the disposables.
Also, kinda wish the babies automatically get placed on available milkies as there's no change no matter which milker i use.
The newest file should have the trait fix already in it. Shouldn't need that extra file. It was fixed in the newest update, supposedly. Haven't personally tested it in the 3.0.1 ver

Mar 31, 2020
The newest file should have the trait fix already in it. Shouldn't need that extra file. It was fixed in the newest update, supposedly. Haven't personally tested it in the 3.0.1 ver
Tested it and it's working fine. Thanks!
I'm playing on the new version now. BTW, do the levels just increase or do you get new enemies later on?
I'm guessing new ones haven't been introduced yet since the game is still in prog but i'm just trying to see the highest level i can get to right now. So far my units are too OP, WEW

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
Tested it and it's working fine. Thanks!
I'm playing on the new version now. BTW, do the levels just increase or do you get new enemies later on?
I'm guessing new ones haven't been introduced yet since the game is still in prog but i'm just trying to see the highest level i can get to right now. So far my units are too OP, WEW
The game is in very very early access so I'd rather have OP units than well, weak as heck units. The traits of enemies scales up some as you go on but that's about it.

Reactions: flannan

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Or maybe as a alternative there is a goblin shop where you can buy new tiers of goblins at the cost of selling slaves.
At the Goblin Shop
1 slave = 1 melee goblin (use in case you run out or need more)
2 slaves = 1 archer goblin (use in case you run out or need more)
3 slaves = 1 shortstack goblin
5 slaves = 1 Hobgoblin/tank goblin
5 slaves = 1 wolf-rider goblin
10 slaves = 1 spell caster goblin/human

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes