Mashinav1

Jan 23, 2020
Ver0.3.0.1 Update content
1. Modify the problem in which the image is broken (related to the OS region setting)
2. Fixed the problem that the player character disappeared
3. Fixed an issue where a slave is placed in a party
4. Fixed an issue where the characteristics are not applied
5. Fix the status of the short stack
6. Fix list UI
7. Added resolution change
8. Add Autosave
9. Add nipple color change (default is off)
10. Add a unit color type
2. Fixed the problem that the player character disappeared
:unsure: this needs to be returned

Last edited:

Acoroto

Jul 16, 2021
was previously doing this then I got bored ROFL.
Also noticed eventually I could no longer get female HUMANS out of shortstacks and only get shortstacks from them.
Also noticed all of my goblins are red and can longer give birth to green goblins.
Mine also has absurd damage and health + perfect crit(75 capped) and +400% cdamage I think.

I found it easier to breed +damage+health to +critrate+critdamage to get a goblin with 4 bonuses
instead of just breeding +damage+health+critrate+critdamage(gob) to +damage+health+critrate+critdamage(woman) to hopefully increase all stats.

I think i already explored everything the current version has to offer so deleted it and will play again once a new version comes out probably when it's close to done.

Loved MBM and has high hopes for this too.
Kinda wish they add more to MBM so that I can play it again.
I also noticed that the higher you go in stats, red goblins start becoming more common.
In my case I tried to level up damage+health+sex-time+pregnancy-time.

I went all the way to the horde 102.
And If you are wondering, at least in this current version, when you get past horde 10 everything is the same. Same number of attackers with the same stats.

bakareimeme

Dec 4, 2019
:unsure: this needs to be returned
I'm assuming that we will eventually have to mindbreak slaves to make them loyal enough to use in combat. At least, that's the kind of solution I'd expect to see from this developer. Here's hoping it gets added in some way. I really hope the aging-up process is added soon, too.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
child soldiers? Im sold :WeSmart:
All goblins, except the starting ones, have age measured in days. With a typical goblin dying at less than a day old.

That said, loli in Monster Black Market were good, and I'm looking forward to what they'll be like in this game.

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
looking into the all the previous post of teamapplepie about projectr
the first concept art about the npc looks so good than the 2nd concept of npc
hopefully the second concept of it they make it like raid boss so it give a bit challenging to obtain them
and hopefully the npc that you can interact like amelia you can breed her within your monster unit not the mc alone

Reactions: LycraPawn

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
I was hoping there would be 2 playable factions: the adventurers and the slavers. In the adventurer faction, a guild master orders female adventurers to take on quests in monster extermination and raiding slave trades. In the monster faction, the game is currently based on.

It's just my expectation though. Or this will be another Monster Black Market but with combat mechanics.

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
I was hoping there would be 2 playable factions: the adventurers and the slavers. In the adventurer faction, a guild master orders female adventurers to take on quests in monster extermination and raiding slave trades. In the monster faction, the game is currently based on.

It's just my expectation though. Or this will be another Monster Black Market but with combat mechanics.
judging by the fact that you can create parties, I speculate that you will be able to send parties to quests and conquer various locations - some farm defended by farmers where you can enslave unique milf girl or some hiden forest village where you can get loli elf. But at the moment you can see some similarities, but that is a good thing, because we don't want some unique brand new fucked up project either.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
>Sees Shota protagonist in game screenshots
>Download and play.
>No option to allow me to change to this in game?
Yeah, there's a rule against posting tags of content not yet in game, but not one strictly against posting images not yet in game. Should kinda be assumed it's in poor taste since concept art can change at any time and get people's hopes up, but meh. I mean, the tags here aren't accurate either yet, so that's an issue.

Last edited:

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
I love voices, animation and art of team-applepie but still i hope they make it so that mc able to run whole place by only his tool.
In this project tho, there are female goblins... Magnificent !
I wish team-applepie success.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
You have successfully made this game impossible. Well done.
Not sure whom you're addressing, but this game has been impossible from the first versions.

But starting from version 0.3.0.1, it is now possible to breed goblins so strong, they would be able to fight off the invaders. Apparently, after wave 10, difficulty of invaders reaches maximum and doesn't increase further.
It's just hard and depends on your luck and on not getting distracted.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Not sure whom you're addressing, but this game has been impossible from the first versions.

But starting from version 0.3.0.1, it is now possible to breed goblins so strong, they would be able to fight off the invaders. Apparently, after wave 10, difficulty of invaders reaches maximum and doesn't increase further.
It's just hard and depends on your luck and on not getting distracted.
I just hope we get a difficulty option. I really don’t wanna be minmaxing every breeding pair non-stop.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I just hope we get a difficulty option. I really don’t wanna be minmaxing every breeding pair non-stop.
The developers' previous game, Monster Black Market, had difficulty options. And a bunch of other quality-of-life features I want in this game. So I expect that they will be added when the time is right.

Xypster

Oct 21, 2019
You have successfully made this game impossible. Well done.
Quite tough but not impossible, if you find a woman with hp+fetus growth genes you're set, just propagate those stats with a goblin and as soon as you get a shortstack breed her with mc till you get a female with those 2 stats then replace the original female and go on. Just hp gene will work in a pinch, tho fetus growth takes so long that you will need like 4-5 other females producing melee goblins to serve as meat shields while you get that hp going. In case you can't get hp early on atk will work, breed archers with attack and throw melee goblins to protect them until you get that hp gene to get started

Reactions: Sr.Mobal

RovingFox

Sep 10, 2023
Quite tough but not impossible, if you find a woman with hp+fetus growth genes you're set, just propagate those stats with a goblin and as soon as you get a shortstack breed her with mc till you get a female with those 2 stats then replace the original female and go on. Just hp gene will work in a pinch, tho fetus growth takes so long that you will need like 4-5 other females producing melee goblins to serve as meat shields while you get that hp going. In case you can't get hp early on atk will work, breed archers with attack and throw melee goblins to protect them until you get that hp gene to get started
Not even that, just HP is enough, focus on it and you get to absurd amounts. I tried without shortstacks and only 3 goblins for mating and I still got to wave 40+ (over wave 10 the difficulty stagnates).

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes