M25zone

Jan 4, 2023
at current version is there a way to discard slaves? the slaves that i don't really want just pile up. for goblins i can just send them to fight to their death but apparently i cannot place my slaves to defend.

Reactions: Xypster and Kod2222

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
at current version is there a way to discard slaves? the slaves that i don't really want just pile up. for goblins i can just send them to fight to their death but apparently i cannot place my slaves to defend.
its been patch out

Kenzuki

Feb 16, 2023
You have successfully made this game impossible. Well done.
How did it become impossible? Last time I couldn't even past day 7. With the recent change on the unit count of the shortstacks I could easily pass day 15 now without really thinking on goblin stats. In the early parts, you just need to have constant supply of new goblin. 3 SS+1 GM or 3 GA+ 4 GM is the best unit combos currently IMO.

Kenzuki

Feb 16, 2023
i don't get it, for some reason goblins, after being born, just disappear
You need to put then to the breast feeding room. And try to be careful on the fastforward button. Since if your not careful you'll lost a great offspring. Just like how I recently lost my 6 stated goblin spend 8 hours just trying to create the perfect human and goblin. Now i'm drained and probably ganna wait until next big update.

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
Quite tough but not impossible, if you find a woman with hp+fetus growth genes you're set, just propagate those stats with a goblin and as soon as you get a shortstack breed her with mc till you get a female with those 2 stats then replace the original female and go on. Just hp gene will work in a pinch, tho fetus growth takes so long that you will need like 4-5 other females producing melee goblins to serve as meat shields while you get that hp going. In case you can't get hp early on atk will work, breed archers with attack and throw melee goblins to protect them until you get that hp gene to get started

Does MC double the stats or duplicate the shortstack.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Does MC double the stats or duplicate the shortstack.
MC can make human women with shortstacks, seems about 50/50 chance. So pipeline is: Raise goblins with human women (with traits) till they make a shortstack (with traits), breed shortstack with human MC, MC eventually makes a human woman with absurd stats that normally only a combatant can have. Pretty easy to quickly make an HP/Damage human woman with absurd stats that breed crazy powerful goblins quickly using that method.

Not just one human woman with crazy high traits, you can make a whole army of them from that one shortstack over time. It's pretty rng since there's a chance traits get dropped off and you might make quite a few shortstacks instead of human women, but it's the best way to powerlevel. I usually don't try to get more than 2 stats on them, seems more likely to fail to get more traits on children. Damage/HP is all you need anyways. Maybe in the future I'll get around to trying a crit build with ranged attackers or something that shouldn't need HP, but I'll wait till teams are easier to manage for that.

Last edited:

M@dm@n

Nov 7, 2018
Has anyone ever bred a sister before? I have a SS that seems to fluctuate between birthing more SS or birthing sisters. It happened on a previous save as well but I never paid it any attention before. Also, they almost never look the same either. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I got bored one day and got all the sisters I had at the time pregnant to see if even one of them would give me another sister, with the little SS enjoying her retirement in the milking room. I was checking the gobs to see if any of them had the same quirk, but let's be real here! Do you know how many goblins I have???

Save's here if anyone wants to check or experiment (Btw, if you're checking the save and can't find the first example sister, I uhh... forgot to feed her...) Evidence 1.png Evidence 2.png Evidence 1.png Evidence 2.png Evidence 3.png Evidence 4.png Evidence 5.png Evidence 6.png Evidence 7.png Evidence 8.png Evidence 9.png Evidence 10.png Evidence 11.png Evidence 12.png Evidence 13.png Evidence 1.png Evidence 2.png Evidence 3.png Evidence 4.png Evidence 5.png Evidence 6.png Evidence 7.png Evidence 8.png Evidence 9.png Evidence 10.png Evidence 11.png Evidence 12.png Evidence 13.png

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
MC can make human women with shortstacks, seems about 50/50 chance. So pipeline is: Raise goblins with human women (with traits) till they make a shortstack (with traits), breed shortstack with human MC, MC eventually makes a human woman with absurd stats that normally only a combatant can have. Pretty easy to quickly make an HP/Damage human women with absurd stats that breed crazy powerful goblins quickly using that method.

Not just one human woman with crazy high traits, you can make a whole army of them from that one shortstack over time. It's pretty rng since there's a chance traits get dropped off and you might make quite a few shortstacks instead of human women, but it's the best way to powerlevel. I usually don't try to get more than 2 stats on them, seems more likely to fail to get more traits on children. Damage/HP is all you need anyways. Maybe in the future I'll get around to trying a crit build with ranged attackers or something that shouldn't need HP, but I'll wait till teams are easier to manage for that.
Ok so the human woman with absurd stats is what I don't get, I'm hard stuck at the wave where the Sisters start to appear.

So what you're saying is, breed the short stack with MC until I got lots of woman with stats, and then breed goblins with them, and when I get shortstacks I rinse and repeat?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Ok so the human woman with absurd stats is what I don't get, I'm hard stuck at the wave where the Sisters start to appear.

So what you're saying is, breed the short stack with MC until I got lots of woman with stats, and then breed goblins with them, and when I get shortstacks I rinse and repeat?
Simplified flow :
Woman A(with stat you want) + Goblin A(with stat you want) =
Offspring with better stats
Offsping with Woman A = Offspring B with even better stats
Offspring B with Woman A = better goblins, but we want them to produce Shortstack A here
Shortstack A with wanted stats with MC to produce women (and goblins) with wanted stats

from here replace breeders (women and goblins) with better stats women and goblins
shortstacks with superior stats go to the MC.

now it all becomes force multipliers, as each generation should hopefully be producing better stats then the previous generations stats.

to survive the initial waves, we need to use disposables, gobbos with no or weaker stats, so just have a few gobbos breeding to create disposable troops until you have some powerful gobbos to take the frontlines.

and that's it... nothing else to do in this version except practice your setup.

I'm looking forward to what the next version introduces...

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
Simplified flow :
Woman A(with stat you want) + Goblin A(with stat you want) =
Offspring with better stats
Offsping with Woman A = Offspring B with even better stats
Offspring B with Woman A = better goblins, but we want them to produce Shortstack A here
Shortstack A with wanted stats with MC to produce women (and goblins) with wanted stats

from here replace breeders (women and goblins) with better stats women and goblins
shortstacks with superior stats go to the MC.

now it all becomes force multipliers, as each generation should hopefully be producing better stats then the previous generations stats.

to survive the initial waves, we need to use disposables, gobbos with no or weaker stats, so just have a few gobbos breeding to create disposable troops until you have some powerful gobbos to take the frontlines.

and that's it... nothing else to do in this version except practice your setup.

I'm looking forward to what the next version introduces...
Ok thanks gotcha

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
The nun looks more like have sex with him is a mild inconvenient
"Aw man, why do i always get the horny ones with a nun-fetish?"
I'm taking bets that the Nun/healer will look happier if the Character is the Shota version... "Just like the choir boys back home!"
I kind of disagree since the small tears at the edge of her eyes imply mindbroken despair, but this is still a pretty funny exchange you've got here, not gonna lie.

Fear my army of combat babies!
This is even sillier than my combat chickens from Mad Island.
Hey, I remember you from the MBM thread! Anyways, I've heard good things about Mad Island. One of the top reviews on Steam described it as "This will be a 'Hey Hey, People" game some day." If you know who SsethTzeentach is, would you agree with this sentiment? If you have no idea who that is, it's F95 thread has a 4 and a half star rating for an early access game. I guess what I'm trying to get at is would you consider the praise and hype around Mad Island well-deserved? I know it has the harem, lactation and pregnancy tags, but does it have chubby chicks and MILFs too?

Is anyone interested in such work?
I am currently doing this for myself, but if anyone else is interested I would update my work here bit by bit..

View attachment 3888965 View attachment 3888968
View attachment 3889198 View attachment 3889196
Yeah I'd be interested in this mod.

Pretty good, if you don't mind critiques:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is good advice for improving the fishnet mod.

BEHOLD!!! MY EUGENIC PROGRAM !!
LOOK UPON MY WORK AND DESPAIR !!! GOBLIN SLAYERRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, im gonna stop here and wait for a new version, too many trash slave and unit.
Spend way too much time on this demo. Gotta play something else.
Excellent work Mr. Goblin Eugenicist.

looking into the all the previous post of teamapplepie about projectr
the first concept art about the npc looks so good than the 2nd concept of npc
hopefully the second concept of it they make it like raid boss so it give a bit challenging to obtain them
and hopefully the npc that you can interact like amelia you can breed her within your monster unit not the mc alone
Of all the waifus in that concept art, I like the one that looks like a brothel madam smoking a stick-like pipe while showing off a lot of skin the most. In light of the genre change during ProjectR's development cycle, I hope these characters still show up. Either as named heroines, as a baseline for NPC enemy classes, or whatever way is the most effective of utilizing said designs without cutting them out of production completely.

Reactions: beberep and Kod2222

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hey, I remember you from the MBM thread! Anyways, I've heard good things about Mad Island. One of the top reviews on Steam described it as "This will be a 'Hey Hey, People" game some day." If you know who SsethTzeentach is, would you agree with this sentiment? If you have no idea who that is, it's F95 thread has a 4 and a half star rating for an early access game. I guess what I'm trying to get at is would you consider the praise and hype around Mad Island well-deserved? I know it has the harem, lactation and pregnancy tags, but does it have chubby chicks and MILFs too?
I am not familiar with SsethTzeentach, but I can tell you about Mad Island.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks to this game, I hereby demand more Hentai Tower Defence games
My recommendation is Beloved Mad Scientist Elana

Last edited:
Reactions: LycraPawn

azaharin

Mar 28, 2019
I really hope there's some way in the future to organize gobs by type, stat bonus, stats. And super hoping to figure out a way to get rid of the human women eventually/use them for something.

Reactions: Xypster

wymm666

Nov 20, 2018
Can someone else test my fix for trait inheritance, please?
Used dnSpy to edit Assembly-CSharp.dll - added a function call on birth to update traits, seems to work now.
Edit: after more testing it seems Health trait increased only MaxHealth of newborn units, but spawned units have both current and max health updated.
Added "set health to maxhealth on birth" fix.

Devs will sure make it work in the next update (and much more).
For now, you can watch results of your eugenics with this quick fix.

Won't update already born units though (in your save) - just get new offsprings with working traits.
Extract in your game folder (ProjectR_v0.3.0.0), choose to replace.
The fix stopped working for 3.0.1. I downloaded DnSpy to look but I really don't know how to code and I couldn't find where you made the edit. I tried comparing your fix file with the original file but I'm not having any luck. Any chance you could make the fix for the new update... or do a few screenshot to show where the edit is made? So the fix could be replicated for future updates? Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes