Apr 8, 2019
Bear in mind those are concepts came up with when project R was planned to be a Darkest Dungeon clone. We've already seen how much the goblin girl got changed, but I wouldn't mind if they went back to these designs for special upgrade variants.

...I guess I don't mind if the mongirl version just looks like that concept, but it looks too Oni-related, and is way too short. No orc or barbarian features about her also, need to see a big axe and some tusks.

Reactions: flannan

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Bear in mind those are concepts came up with when project R was planned to be a Darkest Dungeon clone. We've already seen how much the goblin girl got changed, but I wouldn't mind if they went back to these designs for special upgrade variants.

...I guess I don't mind if the mongirl version just looks like that concept, but it looks too Oni-related, and is way too short. No orc or barbarian features about her also, need to see a big axe and some tusks.
I just want the lamia to happen…

Huntchez

May 9, 2018
This was one of the first concept arts, apparently the girls below correspond to the Monster-girls

1 Naga

2 Minotaur

3 Werewolf

4 Goblin

(although it already came out, and has a different design)

5 Ogre?

I don't mind the design, although something else like an Amazon, it would be wonderful)
I think 5 is Oni. Head horns, chest wrap/sarashi, just missing the giant club. Could be worked in a female orge I'm sure.

Reactions: flannan

Silentj-Ghost

Aug 30, 2020
How did you get them to that hight number. I was trying to get them high as well but the ammount of them is taking a freaking long time to do it. I mane i did managed to get a shortstak with 48 attack and 28hp but on the occasions i see them losing those stacks when born any idea why?

Kenzuki

Feb 16, 2023
How did you get them to that hight number. I was trying to get them high as well but the ammount of them is taking a freaking long time to do it. I mane i did managed to get a shortstak with 48 attack and 28hp but on the occasions i see them losing those stacks when born any idea why?
Simple:
Step 1:
You do for example.
Woman Atk5 + Goblin = Goblin Atk5
Then just keep upgrading it until high enough stats... basic shit.

Step 2:
Now for the next step, you got now a (Goblin Atk25). You now want to get a (SS. Goblin Atk25).
Then breed the SS.Goblin Atk25 to the human boy until you get a Woman Atk25.

Step 3:
Then you want to breed that (Woman Atk25 + Goblin Atk25 = Goblin Atk50),
just keep repeating the process until you reach crazy numbers.

Note: this works best if you only upgrading one stat, as multiply stats makes it most longer to do.

Hope this help you.

Last edited:

Silentj-Ghost

Aug 30, 2020
I managed to get multiple stats up already and got a few short stacks that have like 48atk and 28 hp. The worst part is that the waves are very rng based as i got 3 wawes with only negative stats

Reactions: BlueKingShana

Silentj-Ghost

Aug 30, 2020
My guess for this game is that they will probably need to add some sort of function for Rune as i noticed that she was in the concept art and might hint at a sort of upgrade system.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Okay, after many attempts, I finally managed to get past the levels 10-13 barrier.
My advice:
1) This largely depends on luck, so don't worry too much if you can't do it.
2) Breed goblins and slaves to have only one stat increase. For example, breed melee goblins for HP, and ranged goblins for damage. This way, heredity works like clockwork. Having two or more stat increses in any of the participants makes heredity work more like gambling, and you can't afford that.
3) Don't expect attrition to kill your frontline goblins. That only happens to melee goblins, not to ranged ones. And it's unreliable with melee goblins too.
So replace your frontline goblins with better bred ones regularly. And replace heavily injured melee goblins with fresh ones too, even if they aren't much better.
4) Soon after you've filled both of your garrisons, it's enough to have 1 breeding pair producing better archer goblins.
But melee goblins have much higher attrition rates, so you want to ensure you have 2-3 breeding pairs for them.
5) Shortstacks with archer goblin lineage can be deployed to fight. Shortstacks from tank goblin lineage are only good for loving. Feel free to not feed any baby tank shortstacks that do not fit your plans.
6) If you feel you've been lucky with getting good slaves this run, save your game before the main fighting at levels 8-13 happens. This way, you'll be able to correct any mistakes you've made. Autosave works too, but manual save is always better.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
can be 2-4 sleeps in inns or hotels
think you may be thinking of another game.

anyway..

so I refined my gameplay loop a little (cheating optional) :

1) Initial slaves is a game of juggling the 4 initial women (breeding room to milking and so on) to get gobbos born ASAP
2) if done well, you should have your first batch JUST before the 1st wave hits (Optional : Save seconds away from the wave)
3) Get those gobbos on defence, should be able to handle the wave
Optional Cheating point! : Save scum the 1st wave to get good stats on at least 1 of the women (wave will only be 2, and rarely 3 women)
Shades Recommends : Damage and Health stats!
4) The first women with stats you want : straight to the MC, offspring will always be women with a very high chance to have the same stats
5) build up a fighting force while gradually replacing the initial women (put them on milking duties)
6) all going well, you should be producing gobbos with the same stats as the women, replace your breeding goblins with ones that have the stats, so now you should be breeding women and gobbos with the same stats
7) Offspring have a good chance to inherit the stats of both parents, so it's stats could be doubled! (or it may only get 1 stat, or even non)
8) Keep replacing the breeding gobbos with ones with better stats
9) somewhere during this, you will get a shortstack with better stats then the women being produced by the MC and the 1st women
10) send the shortstack to the MC, pray it gives birth to a human child with the improved stats.
11) once said offspring is grown, to the MC it goes!
12) replace the breeding women with better women
13) you are now in the loop of over time replacing women and gobbos with stronger versions, slightly weaker ones go on the defences
14) if everything is going well, you should be well past day 10 and gradually doubling your gobins strengths... how high do you think they need to be before a single melee gobbo can hold the line on it's own?

Have fun!

*edit*
started from scratch using my own words above, got to the point I scaled back to just 4 breeding pairs (women and gobbos) with 300+ attack and 1000+ health. 1 archer and 2 melee can handle a wave easily by day 30, at that point it's just selective breeding to min/max stats, any shortstacks with good stats go to the MC to replace the breeding women for more stats...

so I decided to branch out a bit and see about adding additional stats, knockback, crit etc... can honestly see some very dedicated people going nuts with stat building.

hopefully the next update has a way for you to... "dispose" or use of any undesirables, especially the women, as the numbers just keep going up and up.

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
1723604925892.png

It has been a while. In the next version 0.4, a new monster orc will be added. There will be two types of orcs: a long-range attack type that uses a throwing spear, and a melee attack type that uses a two-handed axe

Reactions: erfan3 and flannan

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
not that i gay
but looking it closely orc dick look small
compare to orc on the other game
It's okay, we know you love the giant, pulsing, cock...

And "well actually..." the monsters in the first game had two different size dicks usually. This looks kind of on par with the smaller version, though maybe a bit smaller than that one was.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes