AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...i thought that this update was the pics on the op (choose the mc, goblin girl,etc) this is the demo of the combat and some breeding, but since there is no way to heal the globins and there is no time to the girls give birth, so we are doomed do die at day 2.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
[v0.3.1.0 update contents]
1. Fixed an issue that caused the game to freeze during data loading.
2. Fixed an issue that caused the color of the belly parts in the breastfeeding animation to not be applied.
3. Fixed an issue that allowed babies to be placed on fences.
4. Added list sorting function.
5. Added class icons.
Thats really funny

Huntchez

May 9, 2018
can we get belly bulge and internal view?
Yes, and it is toggle-able.

Something I think is an upgrade from Monster Black Market is that a goblin only (or the MC) has to cum inside a woman/shortstack once, and the baby will slowly develop from there. I think filling their womb just increases chances of twins and such

Shadow_S_129

Sep 6, 2021
Something I think is an upgrade from Monster Black Market is that a goblin only (or the MC) has to cum inside a woman/shortstack once, and the baby will slowly develop from there. I think filling their womb just increases chances of twins and such
afaik, there's no twins feature yet, though that'd be cool if/when they implement that. Also would be cool to maybe see goblins be able to use shortstacks/future monster girls as well for sex. Maybe.

Reactions: flannan and Xypster

Shadow_a

Aug 1, 2017
2 years, 4 months, 17 days, and 41 minutes.

Ok, my turn: What color is a white pencil?
Trick question. The answer is all colors. The color "white" is nothing more than the result of a surface that reflects all the wave lengths of light nearly equally to a degree that our eyes cannot distinguish between them. Resulting in us observing it as "white".

Rapist666

Apr 20, 2020
you know, how many traits could one have? Could I get a goblin/shortstack/woman with like 6-8 traits?

Edit 1: Ok, I've currently got up to 5, could I get more traits, up to 8 or something?

Last edited:

Samiambutagain

Oct 2, 2022
you know, how many traits could one have? Could I get a goblin/shortstack/woman with like 6-8 traits?
Theoretically. If you can get different stats on the goblin and woman each and breed their combined offspring with the other stats you want, eventually they'll yield a baby with everything. But realistically you would only need damage, health and maybe crit and conception.

Samiambutagain

Oct 2, 2022
As far as I can tell, 3.1.0 is mostly bug fixes and quality of life, and you can't load files from the previous patch. So if you have all of your stuff on 3.0.1, you could probably just skip this update unless you really want those QoL changes.

Apr 29, 2017
how are people making it past day 2? let alone you can't seem to really start a new game nor heal the goblins so...
Think I was well past that. One thing I didn't realize at first was once an embryo starts to just chuck the girl in the delivery room and have the goblins start on the next, and have the mc breed as much as possible too. I still can't get past the bigger hoards which come after maybe a week. Need more guard slots at the gates.

Reactions: DrLizardman
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes