virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
Interesting, I suppose that in the future there will be options to eliminate characters that one does not need, such as giving them to the invaders so that they retreat or exchanging them for gold or some resource to improve the base or the units.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

hywellian

Jul 3, 2024
Think I was well past that. One thing I didn't realize at first was once an embryo starts to just chuck the girl in the delivery room and have the goblins start on the next, and have the mc breed as much as possible too. I still can't get past the bigger hoards which come after maybe a week. Need more guard slots at the gates.
You can get past a week but there's some rng evolved in getting the right girls early.
Basically just need HP for melee and Attack DMG for ranged and then go hard on breeding that. Once you get past a certain threshold you just steamroll and only get stronger because the parents' stats are additive.

Reactions: castoli and flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
What is the incest content here?
It is a breeding game, like Monster Black Market. Prepare for women to be having sex with their children for multiple generations to reinforce the desired traits.
"You" can also have sex with "your" own children, but it is not as vital for gameplay.

Well...i thought that this update was the pics on the op (choose the mc, goblin girl,etc) this is the demo of the combat and some breeding, but since there is no way to heal the globins and there is no time to the girls give birth, so we are doomed do die at day 2.
Unless something changed in version 0.3.1.0, there is enough time for birth of new generation of goblins. Just note that you need to trigger birth manually, by clicking the heart icon above a pregnant woman.

how are people making it past day 2? let alone you can't seem to really start a new game nor heal the goblins so...
No need to heal the goblins, just replace them with newer (and preferably stronger) ones. This is a breeding game, and at the beginning, you'll be running through a lot of goblins. Until you breed goblins with sufficiently impressive HP bonus.
Also, archer goblins are very useful to keep you from losing too many melee goblins.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Has anyone figured out, what's new in 3.1?
[v0.3.1.0 update contents]
1. Fixed an issue that caused the game to freeze during data loading.
2. Fixed an issue that caused the color of the belly parts in the breastfeeding animation to not be applied.
3. Fixed an issue that allowed babies to be placed on fences.
4. Added list sorting function.
5. Added class icons.

Reactions: Nishee

Firierbe

Aug 19, 2020
Oh man, previous game was so good, but I hate goblins and orcs... I really hope future updates will bring more diverse roster of monsters.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes