JustSkell

Sep 5, 2022
how to get slaves to deliver baby soon? its game over for me all the time
Just keep goblin and slave in room, dont have to displace goblin for pregnancy animation cause goblin just gonna fuck mouth for it, then you need to have slave assigned in milking room cause you gonna need to place child in her room so she could feed it and child wont freakin die off starvation,but thats basically all, also when slave is pregnant and ready for birth there is icon over her, also extra advice is to check in case you get a shortstack baby because its a female goblin which can be used to mate with your human male character and basically a bit extra birth rate, also since there isnt lot of human males yet you can basically just keep them at milking room at all times because they dont have much other use and use slaves for giving birth instead

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Just keep goblin and slave in room, dont have to displace goblin for pregnancy animation cause goblin just gonna fuck mouth for it, then you need to have slave assigned in milking room cause you gonna need to place child in her room so she could feed it and child wont freakin die off starvation,but thats basically all, also when slave is pregnant and ready for birth there is icon over her, also extra advice is to check in case you get a shortstack baby because its a female goblin which can be used to mate with your human male character and basically a bit extra birth rate, also since there isnt lot of human males yet you can basically just keep them at milking room at all times because they dont have much other use and use slaves for giving birth instead
notice though that female goblins are also a good ranged troop, at least until you can boost enough your other goblins as they take 3 placement points

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
that's a lotta tags and not much description, what is this?
It's a breeding game. You use human women to breed more goblins, which you use to defend against invading hordes of human women. You capture some of the invading women, so that you can breed better goblins. And the cycle continues.
The trick is to improve your goblin army faster than the enemy improves their attacking forces. To help that, you have an in-game avatar you can use to breed better human women.

At the moment, the game is somewhat difficult, so it might take a few tries before you break through the day 10 barrier, at which point the enemy attacks stop improving and your position becomes stable.

how to get slaves to deliver baby soon? its game over for me all the time
When you see a heart icon over a pregnant woman (and the child gets their adult skin color), click that heart icon, and they'll deliver the baby. Having a goblin in the same cell speeds things up (or at least it uses a different animation where goblin attempts to be useful).

Reactions: Poggersq

Federok88

May 23, 2022
Since i loved MBM i have high expectations. Given that its early stages, so far it seems promising.

But at minimum it would have to offer the same variety that MBM offered in types of girls, monsters and sex positions.

Last edited:

Anonymous-shadow

Oct 24, 2023
Think I was well past that. One thing I didn't realize at first was once an embryo starts to just chuck the girl in the delivery room and have the goblins start on the next, and have the mc breed as much as possible too. I still can't get past the bigger hoards which come after maybe a week. Need more guard slots at the gates.
....you kinda have to refill them during the attack. Unlimited goblin works style

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
is this the third remake or am i suffering from the mandella effect? i recall at one point the demon girl was on the bed with the protag,l the occult basement with the demon girl and now this with the crystal or am i remembering some very similar spinoff/copycat game?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
is this the third remake or am i suffering from the mandella effect? i recall at one point the demon girl was on the bed with the protag,l the occult basement with the demon girl and now this with the crystal or am i remembering some very similar spinoff/copycat game?
You may be thinking of Monster Black Market, which is from the same dev.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes