GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Okay, so I got tips for inventory management, which I only managed to figure out this late...

Here is how I currently doing it.
-1st of all, before the end of day 1, SAVE your game, do it before the red arrows for incoming waves disappear.
-Once the girls defeated, DO NOT QUICKLY grab them. Click on them to see their traits, from here, only drag the ones you want.
-For those you don't want(Probably bad traits), just Right-Click them on their spot.(Yes, remember Player vanished due to Right-Click? It works.) *Poof, and they're removed from the game entirely.
-If there are none of them you find fancy. Just Load the saved game, the wave will then re-roll.(As long as the save had the Arrow blinking, still.)
-Babies you don't want? Leave them to death. Cuz we're evil, nuff said.

PS: Specifically, I only used 6 [Breeding Room]s and 4 [Lactation Room]s, focusing Atk, Health, 3 each. If there were both(Atk and Hlth) included, I'll make it 2 each. Also, I tend to make copies of the captured one before cultivating.
For conception chances, again, I used [Save & Load], since X-Ray helped. Need to keep in mind on may things though...
Fuck me. Doesn't that just add them to storage? I could have sworn I used that to just add goblins and people to storage...
Edit: Nvm. Replied to this before I read a bit further down lol. Seems Samiambutagain had the same experience as me.

Edit: iisuzuii
Nice.
1725069549048.png

Last edited:

Dmitopur

Jun 26, 2018
Dear developer/s, could u at least make it possible to place units in base hall. Or make priority on enemies, that are closer to base. Because if 1 1hp bitch goes through, there is nothing i can do. This sucks.

Shadow_S_129

Sep 6, 2021
[v0.3.1.3 update contents]
1. Fixed an issue where buildings on the ground would disappear when moving the screen.
2. Changed the font system to fix an issue where fonts could not be loaded when non-Latin characters were included in the path.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes