ProjectZ 0.0.0.4a

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
English is not my native language, I apologize in advance for inaccuracies in translation

Changelog:
0.0.0.4a:
Everything that includes version 0.0.0.3a
1. Redesigned sex system (More variations of action with different NPCs)
2. Added the ability to passive sex
3. You will be able to try to rape the NPCs that you will encounter while exploring the area (In case of failure, the NPC will rape you)

0.0.0.5a - Available on Patreon
1. A dialogue system has been added (at this stage you can only ask about how you feel, the slave will answer what he needs now)
2. Added player status system and NPCs (Energy, Health, Lust and Satiety)
3. In the game it is now possible to die (if the player’s health drops to 0)
4. If the player’s satiety is 0, the player will begin to lose health
5. The sex system has been slightly expanded, 3 minor scenes have been added, and a blowjob in an active role (strapon) has been added for a female character
6. Russian localization has been added (Language can be changed in the settings)
7, Added the ability to feed slaves, do not forget about it, otherwise they will die
8. Added the ability to search for food
9. Now in the laboratory you can test the created drugs
10. Added player status indicators (located in the player menu)
11. The NPCs now have an orientation, when trying to have sex, they can tell you about it, but you can always just rape them (When raped, in conversation, the slave will mention this) if the slave’s lust is too high, he may ask you to deal with sex, in this case, the orientation is not taken into account
12. During sex, slaves can express various phrases (At this stage, only threats are available)
13. Bugs that I could find during the test have been fixed
14. Many other minor changes

Screenshots:

Patreon:
ProjectZ v0.0.0.3a public -
ProjectZ v0.0.0.4a public UpdateOnly -

Last edited: