Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Projekt: Passion [UNIVERSAL] Multi Mod [Vincent]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 18, 2022

Mod Info:
Projekt: Passion [UNIVERSAL] Multi Mod By Thunder​

GAME THREAD

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice:
Use key 't' on your key board to interact with mod menu[Open and Close operation]
Use key 'w' on your key board to toggle walkthrough description or check screenshot 7
Use key 'u' on your key board to unlock everything. It has capacity to unlock scenes upto 100

Download Links:

Last edited:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020

Mod Info:
Projekt: Passion [v0.1] Multi Mod By Thunder​

Updated: 06-05-2022
Game / Creator: Projekt: Passion /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.1
Mod Version: 0.1
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

View attachment 1851907 View attachment 1851909 View attachment 1851910
View attachment 1851911 View attachment 1851912 View attachment 1851913
Does the mod work with v. 0.1.1? :)

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
You have to look for a new "hero".
The previous one seems to have burnt out after less than six months of activity :cry:

May 27, 2017
Do we need a new mod?
Not really, the choices imply what they lead to. Choices are colour coded, and apart from the regular dialogue choices, affection points and sex scene granting choices are pink, so you always know what to pick. The modder hasn't been active here since Aug 2nd, so my suggestion is to just play it for yourself, rather than wait for an indefinite period of time.

If you're asking if a new mod is needed to play this update, then yes, the mod on this page is for the previous version, so it won't work on the current version. It's always better to check whether mod version and game version are matching or not.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Not really, the choices imply what they lead to. Choices are colour coded, and apart from the regular dialogue choices, affection points and sex scene granting choices are pink, so you always know what to pick. The modder hasn't been active here since Aug 2nd, so my suggestion is to just play it for yourself, rather than wait for an indefinite period of time.

If you're asking if a new mod is needed to play this update, then yes, the mod on this page is for the previous version, so it won't work on the current version. It's always better to check whether mod version and game version are matching or not.
Thanks for letting me know sometimes older mods work that's why I was asking. And that we don't need it any more before this I think they said they would wait for the Extras to be released before moding it. And I play so many games that I forget even with the really good ones.:giggle:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote