• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Projekt: Passion [v0.11] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Work as been slow today regarding progress. The weather here in this part of TX has been... difficult to say the least. This particular acreage even being many many acres is high and dry... but I'm trapped as all roads out of the forest are flooded over and closed. I shut down the studio system a few times due to two different hail storms today but regardless I'm 100% done through Ep9 (v0.9), Season 2:
1714783411280.png 1714783449478.png

I'll start on Ep10 in a bit. It's whiskey-thirty by my clock, time for an adult beverage.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Busy day IRL but I put in enough hours to finish Ep10 (v0.10 update). This episode has a few minigames and different coding I had to deal with but I have it all sorted and fully tested.

These includes SnackStash event:
ProjPassion SM B02c2.jpg
The GunGame (I elected to use the "Xtra Info" for mouse-over dynamic information population in the MiniStat):
1714866470922.png 1714866491712.png
Etc.

Here's the AutoSave for Ep10:
1714866550056.png 1714866568145.png

Jack26918

May 15, 2022
With the mult-mod installed, the game now crashes during startup at some point prior to displaying the main menu. I have uninstalled the game, deleted the mod and save files, reinstall through Steam, run it through the first few minutes, saved, closed, reinstalled the multi-mod, approved the 45 file overwrites, and opened it. Same problem, which perplexes me because every other time I used one of your mods, it was flawless (actually, more- it also always improved the game). Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: pitao

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
With the mult-mod installed, the game now crashes during startup at some point prior to displaying the main menu. I have uninstalled the game, deleted the mod and save files, reinstall through Steam, run it through the first few minutes, saved, closed, reinstalled the multi-mod, approved the 45 file overwrites, and opened it. Same problem, which perplexes me because every other time I used one of your mods, it was flawless (actually, more- it also always improved the game). Thoughts?
You mention Steam. It's imperative that the Season 1 mod is installed in v0.7 of the VN (you can install historic version via Steam if necessary), not another version. I've confirmed previously with the VN dev Lemon that there are bugs which he stated were actually fixed in a later version that is not on this site, so my guess is that your Steam version is a later game version, causing the mod to shutdown.

Incidentally, what part of Texas are you in?
The wet part. I have multiple large-acre tracks in the state and I just happen to be on one of the worst hit by the historic rain events at the moment. It's been hectic for folks tbh but I'm one the of lucky ones that has some of the highest elevation land in the forest... I'll be fine though as long as I have no need to leave since so many roads remain closed or severely damaged.

Reactions: Jack26918 and pitao

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: I will be releasing a Maintenance Update for S1 when I release S2's version of the mod. This won't be mandatory but it expands on various portions of the ChoiceGuide to reflect what is and what is not required for certain events in S2. This will make the entire playthrough of S1 into S2 much more fluid and minimize confusion while playing S2 and seeking certain outcomes.

Otherwise I'm completely done precoding Ep11 (v0.11) and am about to test it and tweak the MiniStat choreography for polish. I'll make another post once I'm at the AutoSave and ready to wrap S2 up for public release.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ep11 done:
1714936778385.png 1714936790517.png

I've code cleanup and then build the retail distribution/integrity testing left. No more than an hour or two should be sufficient, give or take.

• Yay, new update!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Season 1 v0.7 - Non Critical)

Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Changelog:
  • Updated the ChoiceGuide on certain choices to better assist the Player into the migration to Season 2's prerequisites.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Season 2 v0.11 - Initial Release)
ProjPassion SM B02a1.jpg ProjPassion SM B02a2.jpg ProjPassion SM B02a6.jpg
Go get you some.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.

pitao

May 18, 2023
SanchoMod Update (Season 2 v0.11 - Initial Release)
View attachment 3606577 View attachment 3606579 View attachment 3606580
Go get you some.

Regards.
Great work as always but I noticed that the little HJ/BJ Ashe scene in the meeting in the last update isn't on SanchoGallery. No idea if was on purpose or not because it is a short lewd scene, just thought to mention it. Could of been the anxiety to finish the mod and slipped your mind also lol happens to me all the time when close to finish a job.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Forgot about the suggestion I wanted to make in the previous post all because of the little Ashe scene missing, maybe it is because I'm biased and love the game over death scenes so much, probably even a bit more than the sex/lewd scenes themselves lol They were worth of a mod gallery of their own for my funny "masochist" pleasure lmao I actually have to isolate the choices that lead to the death scenes in a separate save page now that I mention it for an easy access to them hehehe

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Great work as always but I noticed that the little HJ/BJ Ashe scene in the meeting in the last update isn't on SanchoGallery. No idea if was on purpose or not because it is a short lewd scene, just thought to mention it. Could of been the anxiety to finish the mod and slipped your mind also lol happens to me all the time when close to finish a job.
Hmmm.... I coded it in the script (I even selected a thumbnail for it) but apparently didn't place the hook inside the gallery. I'll sort it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Season 1 v0.11 - Non Critical)

Go get you some.

Changelog:
  • Resolved missing Ashe Council scene in SanchoGallery. Thanks to pitao for reporting my oversight.

Regards.