[R>Proofreader] [R>Translator] Unpaid Proofread translation by automatic translator or translate to your language

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Project: Multisekai

Developer: me

Looking for: Translators who can translate/revise the main parts of the game, other less important parts can be automated.

Employment Type: Unpaid, but in the future if the game is successful I can pay.

Work commitment: Low commitment, the human translation serves to improve replace important parts of the initial version of the game, which will be a translation by automatic translator (google translator or deepl).

Preferred method of contact: Discord Caulino#6470

Job Description: Proofread translation by automatic translator (google translator or deepl) or translate from English to your language. The texts are originally in Brazilian Portuguese, I can proofread a little, but my English is not good enough.

Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Czech, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese

Osmo

Aug 22, 2018
Are you still looking for somebody to proofread? I'm a native English speaker and I have a BA in English and Editing.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Are you still looking for somebody to proofread? I'm a native English speaker and I have a BA in English and Editing.
Yes, I am still looking for someone. How can I communicate with you?

Aug 14, 2021
Hey Caulino ! Sorry for the delayed response, I had a project that had to be completed. Will contact you on Discord ASAP. Thanks.

Last edited: