[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Unpaid Proofreader and writer looking for a hardworking dev

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Skills:
-English C1 advanced/college level writing and reading level.

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord

Employment Type & Rates:
-Not looking for compensation
-Note, I'll more or less pour everything I have into writing whatever it is.
My expectations are basically weekly drafts, back and forth. You ask for something, I deliver, you give your input, I edit to your desire basically. Perhaps even more. I'm literally going to invest myself into this.

Availability:
-All hours basically. GMT-5/EST

Work Samples:
-https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-anW_CwlKViqw-3XqYPXtYjgG1IWyEcJiMUN4UWOJgg/edit?usp=sharing

Additional comments:
-Basically I'm looking for something I can bury myself in more or less. Since I'm not a professional writer, I don't expect payment or anything like that. If you WANT to you can buy me like a $10 google play card once a month or something, but I really don't expect compensation. I'm not expecting to become a part of a team and just instantly have success and I know right now with covid and everything, a lot of people are strapped for cash. Honestly, if things do pick up and you make enough you're comfortable sharing a profit we can discuss things then but I'm not asking for anything. This is something I would like to do because I enjoy writing, and I enjoy reading. World-building is a passion of mine. If you have the time to explain to me what you want, I'll do my best to put it on paper. My availability is all hours, basically. If you have any other questions you'd like to ask, or things I didn't get into that you'd like answered, please by all means ask away. You can DM me here, ping me here, or you can message me on discord at Waffle#4880, whatever you'd like. I'm a pretty open person kink wise if that's a concern. Just know that if it's wholesome, I'll probably be able to put my heart into it that much more. Anyway, I think that's it.

Edit: This doesn't mean codewriting. Unless you're willing to hold my hand through literally everything involved in it, and have the patience of a parent, that's just not gonna work out for me. I meant story building, world building, lore, dialogue, all of that.

Thank you all. <3

Last edited: