Proofreader available

Pashax2

Apr 25, 2017
Hi everyone - I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so apologies if it needs to be moved.

Anyway, I enjoy the adult games that get posted here. Although I don't have the programming talent or rendering gear necessary to create one I'm still interested in contributing, and I've noticed that the English in a lot of games isn't all it could be. If anyone is interested, I'm happy to offer my proof-reading skills and time.

In real life I work as an editor, for both fiction and industry training programmes, so I have a pretty good grasp of English, structure, and grammar. I can also offer help with characterisation as well if that's of interest, and perhaps even plot.

If you want someone to look at the writing in your game, please feel free to contact me. I'll be checking messages here every few days. Hope to hear from you soon!

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Hey Pashax2, my partner and I could possibly use you within a weeks time, if that is alright. I'm going to try (for the first time) private message you about the details of the opportunity. let me know if you see it or not.