Sep 1, 2018
Project:
Elysion

Developer:
Palemaster

Looking for:
Proofreader

Employment Type:
Unpaid. But we can change that if the game became lucrative.

Work commitment:
Part time. I believe I'll be releasing new updates monthly

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: palemaster#2751

Job Description:
I need you to play through the game report grammatical errors, inconsistencies in my writing. You will be playing the game some time before everyone else. So any bug reported or criticisms on the renders and the story will be appreciated as well.
Additional comments:

ARM Studioz

Nov 29, 2020
Hello, if you haven't found a proofreader yet, I might be able to help you with it as I am a full-time freelance content writer. Also, I am planning to start working on a new game in Renpy but since it's my first project and I am still learning the stuff, it might be great getting some tips from you.

Let me know if you are interested

Discord: armstudioz#4407

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Hi, if you're still looking for a proofreader, i think i can help. I just played your game and noticed a few grammar problems, not many and not very bad but there are a few that kind of repeat. I may also have a few comments about the renders and the development of relationships. I sent you a fried request on Discord.

Last edited:

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Hi, if you're still looking for a proofreader, i think i can help. I just played your game and noticed a few grammar problems, not many and not very bad but there are a few that kind of repeat. I may also have a few comments about the renders and the development of relationships. I sent you a fried request on Discord.
I'm still looking for. Talk to me on discord.