• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S-Play tester] [S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] Proofreading and Translating services (CHI - ENG)

hihiyoyo

May 1, 2017
Skills:
  • Fluent in the English language, have written articles and reviews about different genres of games such as mobile games and erotic games on reputable sites. DM me for links to said articles.
  • Able to read and write both simplified and traditional Chinese, though I am more capable in the simplified version.
  • Have worked as a playtester in a AAA Game studio before and I understand how game development works.
  • Played through a good amount of adult games of varying degeneracy, both Western titles and Japanese titles.
  • Played though good amount of MTL translated games, both RPGM games and visual novel titles, able to do basic MTL translation to legible and comphrensible English.
Preferred Method of Contact:
Hit me up at Discord - Quele#6413 or pm me here!

Employment Types and Rates:
Would prefer a flat rate, but am open up to discussions! Willing to do it for free if it's a small-scale game!

Availability:
Pretty much available any day of the week, able to do stuff full-time.

Work Samples:
Done proofing works for these projects : Extra Life , Dreams Come True (Ver 0.2.1 onwards) , My Office Adventures
Done playtesting works for these projects : Godhood Chronicles, A Hard Life
Currently in talks/future projects : Measuring My Cum

Aside from these, you can contact me to see any of my written articles if needed, or to learn more about how I proof/playtest.

Additional Comments:
I'll pretty much take anything up! Hoping to work with more people and perhaps make friends with people who enjoy these sorts of games!

Last edited: