Seeking "proper" rape games

Namingishard

Aug 24, 2016
Hello people. Most games with the tag "rape" seems to have women who either enjoy getting raped(?) or develop feelings for their rapists.

What I want is the exact opposite of this, I want women being traumatized, having panic attacks, getting their lives ruined. Best examples:

Lona RPG : You play as an immigrant girl desperate for food and shelter. Absolute masterpiece in transmitting the feelings of desperation and hopelessness to the the player via its difficulty and mechanics. Especially if you go in blind.

Incubus City : Probably one of the greatest adult games. Playthroughs generally end up with creating lots of traumatized single mothers. Amazing replay value.

Free Cities : Amazing sandbox. You can do pretty much anything you can imagine.

Rapelay : I shouldn't even have to explain this one. Pregnancy is cherry on top. You might say that the girls end up liking you but the result is achieved through a long and arduous process, making way for relatively believable Stockholm Syndrome situation.

Any recommendations in the same vein as these games are welcome. No VN's if possible since some interaction and decent mechanics are key in immersion.

Thank you for your recommendations in advance.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Corrupted Saviors might be up your alley. Indepth non-con corruption sim focused on breaking anime-style magical girls through physical and psychological abuse. DIY corruption of dozens of heroine personalities. Bit tough to get into though, gameplay is pretty hardcore.

Reactions: Namingishard

Namingishard

Aug 24, 2016
Corrupted Saviors might be up your alley. Indepth non-con corruption sim focused on breaking anime-style magical girls through physical and psychological abuse. DIY corruption of dozens of heroine personalities. Bit tough to get into though, gameplay is pretty hardcore.
You are right it is indeed right up my alley. So much so that I would actually be a supporter if the dev had a 1$ tier. One of my favorite games, great pinpoint recommendation. Unfortunate that I've already played it quite a lot.