Seeking Prostitution/Corruption game request

Jcholewksa

Nov 9, 2020
Hey I’ve been looking for a while for a new game to play. I’m looking for something in the vein of Insexsity or Cosmic Abducion, so a fairly open world game with a female protagonist which is forced/chooses to prostitute herself and all kinds of shenanigans ensue. I loved both games mentioned earlier, primarily because of their interactivity and allowing the player a degree of freedom in their sexual actions. Another example of this game would be Legend of Krystal (rip) and to a lesser degree all kinds of brothel games. I don’t oppose a male protag but again the focus would be “open worldness”. Prostitution doesn’t have to be a focus but it’s existence in the game would be mandatory. Customisation is a great plus. I don’t oppose furry content in fact I loved leave2gether.

I’ve also played degrees of lewdity but the game is severely lacking in actual sex stuff (animations). I do not enjoy RPGM and most 3D games.

I know similar threads have been started multiple times but I really am looking for a new title.

Last edited:
Reactions: Testin10

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
Princess (gold edition)/Witch (silver edition) trainer - they're kind of open-world, but they're some of my favourite corruption games that see either a swat or snobby princess get "put into their place" and involve everything else you're asking for.

I don't know if it's male/female protagonist, but there main focus is on the women