Seeking Prostitution sim

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
There are several games that have prostitution as a side thing, but I'm wondering if there is an actual prostitution sim, where all you do is go through a night of servicing clients. Hopefully there's some story to it too, and progression, so you are able to do more and more things.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You could try https://f95zone.to/threads/sallys-authorative-report-on-illegal-prostitution-peach-cat.8156/. pretty much the story of noble girl who loses her money and has to work as a prostitute. All the events are sally prostituting herself pretty much, with the mixture of being molested in her sleep and shit like that. I played it ages ago but the theme is predominantly prostitution.

There are also a handful of brothel ownership games where you manage your own slew of prostitutes. Brothel King as an example.

a simple search of the prostitution tag will give you a slew of options if neither of those suit your fancy.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I should have clarified that I don't find anime-style games very appealing. But 2D is fine in general, I just don't like the cartoony kiddish kind.