Seeking Prototype of text-based interactive fiction

orvail

May 13, 2018
Summary: You are a young woman named <<ERROR: $name not defined yet>>, living somewhere far away from the crowded civilization. Some day a funny tasting stone falls from the sky, and things start to change from that day on.

Genres (current) - masturbation
Genres (on the todo-list) - futanari, transformation, excessive fluids
Genres (maybe, if it fits into the story) - bestiality, incest

I'll be grateful about any feedback (be it negative or positive), and I will evaluate any suggestions/inspirations you may want to give. Whenever I write something (even slightly) inspired by one of your ideas, I'll give credit in the writing.

The general direction I'm aiming at is transformation, and other kinks I personally like, see the list below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download -

PS: I put it into the "Game Suggestions" section because it's not a game yet and needs discussion.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
You'd likely get more interest if you told us what the game is :)

What genres and fetishes it contains, what style of game it is.

orvail

May 13, 2018
You'd likely get more interest if you told us what the game is :)

What genres and fetishes it contains, what style of game it is.
Currently, it doesn't contain any fetish, but I'm aiming to include at least futa and transformation, and also hope to include maybe bestiality and pregnancy.

In the current state, it is rather interactive fiction than a game. It will center around a female character finding a strange stone (yep, a really original story), and then things will (hopefully) get interesting with physical and mental changes. I can't be any more specific at this moment, because I don't have a full plan for it. I'm writing what comes to my mind and I see fits without losing the general direction.

Other than that, I can announce a tiny update with the start of 2019:

Cheers (and thanks for your feedback),
--Orvail

Reactions: DrackDrap

orvail

May 13, 2018
So, if anybody is still following this thread or accidentally stumbled into here *ahem*...

Jokes aside, here's a new preview, with 50% more spicyness, and nearly 4k words (nothing to be proud of yet), for another glimpse at what I'm targeting. Still open for discussion/suggestions; the events here are a bit close together, so ideas for little side-stories or extensions of existing ones are welcome, even if you come up with something like "let a pink elephant drive by on a bicycle playing banjo while you sit in a washing machine playing accordion."

Cheers,
--Orvail

orvail

May 13, 2018
2019-01-19 is out, OP updated. I think I will create a new thread in the games section with the next release.