Roxie Rockets

Titilonic

May 20, 2019
Hi all,

I've made a game where you direct Roxie Rockets, the hungry girl with rocket-styled hair, into things that she will eat.
You can find it here:
The game has several "treats" falling down and the sexual ones can also be seen in the "gallery" at the menu.
(it should work on any platform with a browser).

There's now several new things, including a timer and lewd counter.
I consider it done and over with.

PS: I did't bother to update the screenshots

[Edit: details about the latest version]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deutsxh

Mar 17, 2018
I played until I had around 300 in score. The concept is simple enough and playable. I enjoyed how the fruits/candies falling had variable speeds and clumped with the fruits. That, combined with the food having to collide with her mouth region makes it interesting to navigate through the clumps and avoid the fruit. The only real problem I had was that if the food reached near the bottom, moving toward them with the mouse causes the movement to not be recognized. I hope that makes sense.

Reactions: Cirro84

Nagozo

Sep 30, 2017
Played it for a few minutes; it's pretty empty right now, but it doesn't feel too clunky. Seems like a solid start to expand upon. As ^appletwoater mentioned, getting candy near the top and bottom is a bit of an issue. I also got some fruit stuck at the top. Lastly, the interval at which candy/fruit drops seems a little off in my experience, but maybe I didn't play for long enough. Seems like the time 'between the waves' is a little long, so you spend a bunch of time just floating around. Other than that, interesting start, good luck with it!

Titilonic

May 20, 2019
Sorry for the delay and thank you both for testing it.
I changed the fruit/candy to fall at a constant speed (they all need to leave the screen before the next wave) and made them fall distanced from each-other since they having them group up was unintended.
They are actually a diversion since the purpose will be to avoid "eating" too many dicks.

Edit: She goes against the edges of the screen, thus stopping short of them. The fact that her face is closer to the right gives the wrong impression but I want her whole face to be visible.

Last edited:

Titilonic

May 20, 2019
Updated to v.4! 9 different dicks may now fall, getting blown by the hungry Roxie.
There's also a lewd score that shows how naughty she's been.
Eating too many dicks, in succession, will result in a game over (the redder she looks, the naughtier she's been).
Now it's just missing the Game Over scenes (will change according to the scores). I'm also thinking of making it timed so the game can end without blowing.

[Edit: Finished the intended changes, there's an extra scene if she was naughty enough and there's a timer]

Last edited:

Titilonic

May 20, 2019
And here comes an update to v1.3.
I added all sorts of audio and locked the gallery (eat dicks to unlock its animation).
There's also a click cheat for those that only want the reward without eating tons of dicks.