[R>Writer] Share Providing a new storyline idea, just looking for someone to adopt and use. I can help with the storyline and paths

original6910

Oct 26, 2020
I'd prefer someone who has completed previous works as I'd like to see this completed.

Story starts;
MC lives with Mom and Dad, life's great! Mom gets cancer and passes away. Dad has hard time coping with loss, takes son (MC now age 17) and moves for fresh start.

MC's dad lands job paying really well, between his wife's death and new job, starts making a huge nest egg for MC in case something happens to him.

Meanwhile, MC is having a tough time at new school. He's an above average looking lad, yet somehow given he's now in a new school, of a small town, he's in the cross hairs of the school bullies, who are the head cheerleader and swim captain, who are twins. MC starts working out at school as one of his electives and stays after to steer clear of the school bully as he's a rather timmed/shy guy who tries to be nice. Unfortunately, the twin sisters, being part of a small town have their own agenda. They slam his locker on him, graffiti his locker, and spread rumors around about him to make his life hell (one of which claim MC has a micro penis).

One day, after school, MC gets caught up with the two sisters after workout class ( months have passed at this point since being at the school, and has made great strides and has progressed in his workout gains, but still the target for the school bully head cheerleader and jock sis) when he has a run in with the school bullys. She throws her dink at him on her way past him to meet her mom out front, MC calls her a slut, she backhands him and before much can be seen or heard MC and head cheerleaders parents arrive and see some of the confrontation that happens.

Parents try to work on rectifying the situation. Twins mom seems to think MC needs to be more of a man and stand up for himself, and MC's dad feels the same way, but MC just wants to be nice the same way he remembers his mom was. The twins mom and MC's dad exchange contact info, talk with their kids, and go on their way.

The twins (head cheerleader and swim captain) are still bullying MC, and all the while MC's dad and the twins mom keep talking.....and eventually start dating. The twins mom is single from divorce raising the twins, and MC's dad an her start talking and things progress. Small Town, and MC's dad not only is new, but happens to be the most wealthiest resident, but unknown to everyone, even MC.

Enter the summer before Senior year of highschool, shits about to get interesting!

MC's dad and the twins mom finally tell the kids about their relationship, and get engaged with the intention of getting married and move in with one another before they start the new school year. MC's dad makes really good money, so sells he small house for quick sale and already has a new mini mansion picked out, to buy in cash (more on this later). The twins mom has been renting a small place, and they move in with MC and his dad just before the marriage. MC hears his dad and the twins mom have a minor disagreement one evening, and soon rectify the situation, and all the while his life is being made a living hell by his two new house mates. Dad and step moms life is great, they leave every so often in dad's fancy sports car for a evening out, while MC is at home getting f*cked with by his step sisers. Every so often over the summer getting into fights with them, his dad brushes it off and his step mom continues to tell him to stand up for himself and not to be a little bitch about two girls. MC now almost 18 doesn't play sports as he's disinterested, but is in better shape, and bigger than any of their highschool jocks....in more than one way. Time has grown weary on MC who's starting to really get fed up with his new family members and he's trying to keep his shit together, whilst thinking of ways to get back at them for the anguish and torture he's been put through.

Senior year starts, MC and the twins are now step siblings, and the first week of school. MC gets a early morning call to the principal's office, thinking his b!tch sisters got him in trouble, only to find out his dad was in a really bad car crash on his way to work. MC happens to have cash on him, and gets a taxi ride to see his dad, who's barely hanging on as he's bleeding internally and nothing left they can do to save him.

MC's dad tells him something that is about to change his life. Before getting married (flash back to argument over previous summer), he made the twins mom agree to a marriage contract because MC's mom having passed, so upon completing highschool he gets all of his father's money, including his mother's life insurance policy that was $$$ and has been invested and sitting untouched for years, the mini mansion, sports car, etc. and during this time frame his step mom will temporarily have custody of him until then. However, once MC turns 18, he not only gets access to 10% of his inheritance dividends (let's face it, he's made for life at this point, 10% is fat cash, remember, MC's dad bought the mini mansion with cash, pop's was investing like crazy), but dear ol step mom (oh, forgot, she's not bad looking, and actually rather attractive, like her two little b!tch daughters) will now have to run approval of all don't funds, cash withdrawals, etc. through MC, until he graduates at which point MC can kick them all out and leave them all with nothing.

As dad slowly slips away, and he gasp his last words that his mom really loved him, and that he loves MC and wishes he'd step up as the man in charge of the house.

As dad passed, MC walls out of the room, slowly absorbing what just happened, and coming to the realization of what his life now is, and what he's stuck with dealing with for the next several months. Walking down the hall, teary eyed and still in a daze he see's his step mom. She abruptly stops him to ask if he spoke with his dad, but MC doesn't say a word a word, leaving Step Mom to wonder if MC knows the terms and agreements of the will he hasn't seen yet, or if she's in the clear to do as she pleases, in order to cash in on MC's dad as much as she can before MC finds out.

Now's MC's time to return the kindness that was once given to him.....but returned ten fold as he's the man of the house, bread winner, and a few years worth of aggression
returned to his house mates who made his last almost two years a living hell!

Will MC's house guest take the abuse he's about to return, will they get shafted, will they do what it takes to keep their new high end life style going, or are they just as messed up and wanting the abuse they're about to receive?

......to be continued!

I'd love to find someone who's had works completed similar to Being a DIK or Sisterly Lust, in that there are numerous paths and options that can be chosen. If you have the characters and such but need a storyline, hit me up.

There's lots more for the above story, so if it sounds like something you'd like to work on, let me know. I can help with the story line if you can do the rest.

Last edited:

original6910

Oct 26, 2020
Been thinking on this a bit, and as soon as I get my motherboard replaced on my desktop, and it's back together, I'm probably going to take my time and work on trying to make this myself. We'll see how it goes. If I do it, it'll be slow going in the beginning as I learn DAZ 3D, but props to those who make/share stuff in the forums on here. Hopefully I can contribute back in the form of content.

Also, I've thought more about the plot, need to form a time line, and figure out characters. There's another character/plot that I want to introduce that would be from shortly after meeting the evil twins. Let's just say there's going to be a lot of kink/twisted sh!t that MC ends up dealing with as well as internal battles on what's crossing the line and what's deserving.

Any way, once I get my desktop back together, wish me luck! If someone else wants to try working with the plot, or adjust it a bit and try, then feel free.

Last edited: