2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017
1.jpg

Overview:
The game is a life sim of a young girl, living in a small town in Russia. During the game you are free to do whatever you want. Be good mama’s girl and help people, arrange friends life and carrier or fall down to deepest bottom of life - everything is up to you, the player. Since the game has a history (it was once ETO game, then reworked several times), it is a relatively big world with lots of storylines and quests.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-22
Release Date: 2019-02-16
Developer: Province Girl team -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.4 partly translated 001
Language: English (MTL+Partial), Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Important Developer Update:

READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

DOWNLOAD
MTL: - - - - - -
Image Pack: - - - -

2GB Split Files

screenshot_2.png screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
It was partly (about 40%) translated, and it's being translated now.
Do you have an estimate when the translation will be completed? It's F95zone policy not to release partial translations.

orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017
Do you have an estimate when the translation will be completed? It's F95zone policy not to release partial translations.
It took us a 6 month to translate 40%, so i presume, it will take the same to translate another 60%. It is a big game with lots of storylines and locations. It's up to you to decide whether leave it here or not. But if it will not be here, it will remain unknown to most of our English audience. The game has a long story of reworking and cloning, and ours is one of the best. We started to work on English version because there were many requests from different people in Russian gamedev segment.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It took us a 6 month to translate 40%, so i presume, it will take the same to translate another 60%. It is a big game with lots of storylines and locations. It's up to you to decide whether leave it here or not. But if it will not be here, it will remain unknown to most of our English audience. The game has a long story of reworking and cloning, and ours is one of the best. We started to work on English version because there were many requests from different people in Russian gamedev segment.
It's sad to hear that this will not be noticed by people, but these are the rules. No more, no less. No partial is allowed, only complete english, period. So with this I'm with jerricho, but as always it's up to the staff decide this.. though it's pretty clear.

Barrin

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks for all this effort. Great game, deserves a good translation.

orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017
the machine version has a really bad translation
That may be...Or may be didn't choose the english at the beginning, thus has some russian. Or may be MTL missed something. That's why I asked to be more specific... not to argue, but to fix. We are short on testers, so any help will do.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
That may be...Or may be didn't choose the english at the beginning, thus has some russian. Or may be MTL missed something. That's why I asked to be more specific... not to argue, but to fix. We are short on testers, so any help will do.
People like to be rude with those translations that why I tought he meant that, I will give the game a try too

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Also there is a lot of parts on the game that are still in russian

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Do I have to play with machine translation or partial translation or does the MTL version contain the partial translation?

Reactions: bsjfan69
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes