Apprehend criminals as a sexy agent or maybe just fuck them instead.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-24
Release Date: 2018-12-31
Developer: SpiralVortexPlay - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2 Deluxe
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: -
Android: - -

Screenshot (254).png Screenshot (259).png Screenshot (268).png Screenshot (260).png Screenshot (261).png Screenshot (262).png Screenshot (266).png Screenshot (268).png Screenshot (269).png

Last edited by a moderator:

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
vortex is a mass producer, if you like this kind, why not, the cg looks good, The Story is not important, its a typical for his style. funny. hes offering lots for support him and he answers fast. not what i have in mind to play, but nothing bad in it

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
I feel like what these games really lack is a “straight man”, or some kind of character that acts as a tether to a realistic world. Everyone is like crazy sluts or depraved perverts from the very beginning. I mean I like that, but it’s even better with some buildup before they get to that point. Having a character (or a few) react realistically to the improbable scenarios might help the audience enjoy the silliness more.

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
It is short and decent enough, but it has a weird issue where it hangs awkwardly on certain images for too long with no way to speed it up. If I wanted to stare at one unmoving image with no text or animation, I'd look at an image gallery. At least there I would be able to move on to the next picture at my leisure rather than when some program finally gives me the okay. As for the sound, it is atrocious. To be fair, the sounds in most games on this site are, that is why I play almost every h-game muted. There are a rare few like Amorous Augury that actually put effort into their sound design, but those are few and far between. It is for that reason that you know you are in for a bad time when the game, like this one, hinders the player's ability to lower the volume of or mute the obnoxiously loud music and sound effects that start up immediately.

Why the fuck can we not enter the config menu from the main menu?