Proyect im working on ''Heroine University Academia''

KuronshinZX

Oct 2, 2020
Hi guys! first of all, i hope you all doin' good!I have a little Visual Novel Proyect im working on, using Koikatsu StudioNEO and Blender, a very simple game where you control a MC going by mistake to a Heroine Only University (Similar to My hero Academia, hell even im thinking of just using An Adult Deku) where you have multiple routes to choose, where you could have an Love story with heroine in the works, or maybe even a heroine squad, thing is. Im lately kinda struggling with the Story concepts and Scripts, and i was looking for people that could give me a hand, im not kinda the guy to just go and make a patreon since its mostly a Hobby proyect and kinda one of my dreams since not long ago from getting to the university, i have some planned routes where you could stuff like Route A (Anime girls - Mostly Waifus) Route B (Video game Heroines) Route C (DC Comics / Marvel comics heroines, including maybe some obscure Hot Heroines from some old stuff) Route D (Kemono/Anthro girls) And lastly Route E (Where you could find some mix up between previous routes and some One stand encounters as well)

I really hope someone gets to check this thread out, I always tend to try to do some Stuff on this simple proyect but always Abandoned it due getting lost with script and story work..

Im going to leave some WIPS i had from the Story i made as a CONCEPT, im still looking into how i could make the VN to start exactly.

Greetings to everyone!

KuronshinZX

Oct 2, 2020
The renderings look great. I like the woman with the pirate patch over her eyes.
That's technically Mogudan Asuka the patch Is there since she got one on the latest movies, I think I gotta give her the plugsuit so it's better to recognize her! But anyways, thank you very much for the reply, I'm on a bit of a hiatus mode and looking for some guides, but something will probably come off on the future.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Dont divide your art it into 5 different routes.

Player should have some choice, but it doesnt mean he should miss 80% of the content and have to replay the whole game 5 times to see everything. You can add options to skip some scenes, but the main story should cover most of games content.

Updating 5 different routes is almost the same as making 5 different games at once, its bad idea.