Unity Psycho Hentai Masochist Noel-chan Gets Raped in the 3D Space [Baked Strontium] [On Hold]

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
RJ223183_img_main.jpg
To deliver pains to and r*pe a psycho hentai masochist Noel-chan.
This is what you do in this real-time 3D game.​

Developer:
Translator/Modder: forbidden101v (me)
Translation/Modding Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game Download:
Modpack:

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
I'm not particularly into torture. but at least this doesn't get gruesome in the sense of visual body damage (bleeding,broken bones excetra).
but i did like the sex scenes, visuals look nice,animation is good though might have some clipping.
i'm not sure what some of the choices do though,like as far as i can tell the same exact animation plays.

Overall
if you are not too agitated about fiction chan getting treated roughly. this isn't a bad experience.

Zerei

Mar 4, 2020
Modpack link expired.

Regardless, let me present you a
Concise and detailed description of the "game"

Basically a video where you chose the program (e.g.: slow, fast, deep equivalent of similar "games") with dedicated buttons in slightly different scenes.

Next to no interactivity. Your input is limited camera's angle, choice of scene and the aforementioned buttons.

While Noel has some personality, it seems you'll only get to see it on special occasions with her normally not speaking a word. She has a proper voice actor though.

Violent, but doesn't involve any notable injuries. Whatever there is, resets.

Verdict
If you like those somewhat interactive short videos, are into tortures of chicks that seem to like it and are also fond of artstyle, feel free to go for it. If not, you're likely to get bored of it quickly.

Reactions: Extra Lewd

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
I Created an Uncensor Patch. Place the sharedassets1.asset file (Attached Below) and drag it into the game data folder. (noel_3ddeOkasareru_Data) When asked if you want to replace the files click Replace Files In This Destination, or whatever it says. Click Yes.

Lemme know if you guys have another Unity game you want uncensored. Either private dm me or just create a Request on the forums.

Stay safe guys. Corona-chan is out there.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 267321
To deliver pains to and r*pe a psycho hentai masochist Noel-chan.
This is what you do in this real-time 3D game.​

Developer:
Translator/Modder: forbidden101v (me)
Translation/Modding Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game Download:
Modpack:

Mod link is dead