Psychology Question re: Harem

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
Hey you, Yeah you! I wanted to ask YOU a very important question. I am a licensed medical provider and I wanted to know.

Would you PERSONALLY rather have a harem of 20 so so looking women or

a harem of 10 average looking women or

a harem of 5 above average looking women or

two OUTRAGEOUS looking women.

Please give a short description as to why that would be your choice. THANK YOU!

Dec 20, 2022
tbh my personal preference has nothing to do with looks. I'd rather have them be well written, and ideally, the scenario would involve them knowing about each other and being cool with it. I think that requires a little more finesse in terms of writing so if it means having less partners to choose from I'd prefer that.

Subsequently, I would want each choice to be visually distinct as well.

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
Hey you, Yeah you! I wanted to ask YOU a very important question. I am a licensed medical provider and I wanted to know.

Would you PERSONALLY rather have a harem of 20 so so looking women or

a harem of 10 average looking women or

a harem of 5 above average looking women or

two OUTRAGEOUS looking women.

Please give a short description as to why that would be your choice. THANK YOU!
Too few data.
Who will pay for theirs clothes? Where live theirs mother in law? Are they hetero? Were they born as a women? How much money they earn?

• Haha
Reactions: hellohello95zone

trex999999

Nov 11, 2019
How about you set me up with one so-so looking woman and see that she hasn't run for the hills after a few days, then maybe we can talk about introducing me to more so-so women. In fact, on second thought, so-so might be a little above my paygrade.:HideThePain:

But if we are talking about imaginary harem women in games, why should there have to be any sort of trade off when it comes to looks or numbers? Why can't it be 100 outrageously good looking women? Its 3D renders. The only limit is your imagination (and whatever assets you can nab for free :ROFLMAO:).

Dec 1, 2022
I just want one woman for me to love and adore, who is my partner in crime and in love. I don't care about beauty, after all, those who love see beauty not only in the physical but also in personality and actions.
So, no harem for me.