VN Ren'Py Psychopath [Game Development Thread]

Geno69

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2022
Capa New Weeb.png
Overview:
A Mafia Game With: Character Development And All The Pleasures The Mafia Can Give You.

Eh, The Bad Things Too.
Including But Not Limited To:
Action, Sex, Drugs, Explosions, Guns, Blood, Drama And A Bit Of Adventure.

Actually There's A Lot Of More Tags But Let's Not Spoil Everything For Now.
Absolutely All Sex Tags And Sex Scenes In General Will Be Optional;
Planned Sex Tags: Corruption / Groping / Handjob / Blowjob / Anal / FOOTJOB / Incest? / Male Domination / POV / Rape? / Romance / Blackmail / Milf / FreeRoam / Sleep Sex / Teasing / Prostitution.

Language; Only English For Now.

Platforms: for now, PC /- Mac, Android, IOS are planned.

Release Date:
I'll Do My Best To Bring It Before Or On December, Until Them, Some Sneak Peaks Will Be Posted.
Patreon :

Present5.png Present7.png HS2_2022-10-11-22-23-49-297.png Prologue4.png Prologue Restaurant1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: HydratedMan

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
From the cover picture I never thought of the game to be a mafia/crime focused one.
Why remove incest tho ? :cry:
What do you understand as prostitution ? Will be MC doing it or one of the LI ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geno69

Geno69

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2022
From the cover picture I never thought of the game to be a mafia/crime focused one.
Why remove incest tho ? :cry:
What do you understand as prostitution ? Will be MC doing it or one of the LI ?
The cover isn't much mafia style I agree, It's mostly because the game is in prologue state which doesn't have much mafia at the moment and I don't wanna give the wrong vibe,I'll see what I can do later, but this will be the cover for now.

Not Exactly removed, all tags will be optional, basically there will be a way to edit relationship.

As prostitution, what I mean is some girls will do some things for you for money, even sex. Not all of them of course, this will be a feature to a limited range of characters and optional.