Unity Completed Public Bath - A Rural Bathhouse Where You Can Casually Bathe And Interact With Strangers [v2024.05.31] [I am Lewd Master]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
This time, you and the immortal H will come to a wonderful community. Here, there is a unique custom of mixed bathing between men and women. There is a facility called a public bath about the size of a telephone box, with shower facilities, and can accommodate up to two people at a time. This type of bathhouse is used by both men and women, and it is considered normal for strangers to bathe together. Local residents also consider it normal for men and women to bathe together, and even if they see the opposite sex naked in the resting area, they continue bathing as if nothing happened. It is relatively small, so mixed bathing is not a concern, and they think nothing of skinship but continue bathing. It is common to help each other clean and even if there is skinship, no sexual attitude is shown; when touched on the body, they act as if nothing happened, such as taking a breath or drinking water. You can meet various types of unique women such as housewives, tomboys, JKs, and OLs, and enjoy mixed bathing~​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-02
Release Date: 2024-05-31
Original Title: 公衆浴場—見知らぬ人とも気軽に入浴・触れ合える田舎の銭湯
Developer: I am Lewd Master
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2024.05.31
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Thanks to 952022 for the link!

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Also be advised that this game is compressed to like ~90mb but is 6 GB+ uncompressed
Yep, I bought the game on Dlsite (been looking forward to it for a while), downloaded an 86.5mb file and have had to scramble to remove unwanted files from my PC, fully unpacked for me it was 5,877mb, but I also didn't unzip the DoNotShip file that some devs accidentally leave in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Graymond
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes