Seeking Public Exhibitionism Games

l2lipread

Dec 6, 2021
I'm looking for public exhibitionism games. ANY kind of exhibitionism, corruption or not, preferably female main character, but not needed. I want games similar to Liz and the Tower, Roshutsu, Casey's Fall etc. However I also like games such as Knightly Pleasures.

ErosBrew

May 16, 2021
You could try the games by [double melon]. They're pretty simple event-hunters, but the ones here on F95 all seem to fit the bill.

hahabis

Feb 14, 2019
I'm looking for games like Casey's Fall as well. I can hardly find any game that is heavily focused on exhibitionism. It's interesting that, in western countries, Exhibitionism focused games are so difficult to be found. Most of them are made by Japanese.

The best games I can suggest are list:
1. Naughty Lyanna (the author has another game called Arizona which is similar to Naughty Lyanna)
2. Corruption (but some female characters can be a bit scary)
3. Devin's life (but the fate of the female protagonist is so tragic that I gave up playing)
4. Many Oneone1 (a Japanese company) games such as Bitch Dancer's Quest, Dark Elf
5. Naked Holidays (more like a Naturist game rather than Exhibitionism game but still worth a try)
6. Terrible Laboratory (another typical Japanese Exhibitionism game)

Last edited:
Reactions: magic karl