EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

cover.png

Overview:
Hi, I'm Paradise, I'm currently in the process of making a Trainer type game, filled with many characters. All/most sex scenes are fully animated with sound for maximum enjoyment! Public Sex Life currently has a two route system planned to give you the choice of what kind of game you want! Want to build up your own personal brothel filled with beautiful girls? Picking the whore route will provide you a way to corrupt them into working for you! Want a more personal and intimate experience, leaning more towards romance? Picking the Harem route will offer you a more personal connection with the girls! A fully customizable experience, where you will decide everything about your character! An ever evolving wardrobe! Every piece of clothing, accessory, hairstyle, and color carries over to every scene with different positions! Including Over 100+ hairstyle combinations, countless accessories/clothing combo's! All fully color customizable!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2024-03-08
Developer: ParadiceZone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.78
Language: English
Other Games: Public Sex Life - Saving Yandere
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DevNotes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Remastered Demo

Extras: Gallery Unlocker*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

bZEFCA.png J+DFfv.png 8ryWaB.png tPc7v5.png hdYf0q.png FPkLHw.png CjFfD1.png C9vMmI.png VUm+XX.png

Last edited by a moderator:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Looks very promising, will certainly check out, even though the 0.1 is usually a really bad sign.
Is the Corruption route "whore your girls to random dudes" only or are the players allowed to keep them to themselves? Perhaps even flaunt them? If not, please consider it.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Models are very pretty and I don't want to take away from yer effort or anything but this version just doesn't really hold the same appeal for me but good luck with it nonetheless.

Reactions: Hacac and Genji

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Looks very promising, will certainly check out, even though the 0.1 is usually a really bad sign.
Is the Corruption route "whore your girls to random dudes" only or are the players allowed to keep them to themselves? Perhaps even flaunt them? If not, please consider it.
Corruption route is kinda two routes in one, sharing/prostitution is going to be completely optional. So if you just want a sluttier personality or a more corruption type game without any sharing/prostitution, that will be an option for you.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
if it's the direct copy of the other version plot wise it claims to be then the slave/corruption route leads to pimping them out to random dudes but doesn't force you to do it

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Nice to see a "Let me know what the routes and what they entail in the future" option, as it informs us what to expect and not to brace ourselves on suprises (unless one rushes blindly to a certain route).

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes