KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Here is a compressed version of Public Sex Life H [v0.53 Public]
PC (1.76 GB) & Mac (1.73 MB ) -
Sorry mates! This one is a bit hard to compress. Only reduced 1.3 GB.
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.

Aruu

May 2, 2017
Eh, I'm personally not a fan of the way the female protagonist was integrated. I was really hoping it'd be just like the male protagonist but, y'know, you'd have tits... but her story has such a tonal shift it's almost satirical.

"You can now choose what gender to play as! You can choose to be a MAN - a pretty cool guy that can either make women fall madly in love with him or turn them into whores desperate for his approval (and penis) and doesn't afraid of anything!

... or I guess you could play a girl with no self-control because women are all lustful harpies. Men will dominate and belittle you and the male protagonist (who you've had a crush on for forever but he doesn't even know you exist because he's so cool and alpha) will even show up and smack you with his giant dick and you'll like it you dirty whore...!"

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
3-1, completed on whore route (my favourite)
and
10-1, completed on harem route
Saves are nice but I still did not figure out how to get some of the scenes for Rachael (meat toilet for example). It says that I cannot assign her due to missing experience, however it does work her with the Save 3-1. Maybe the values needed are much higher than I thought and you have to just repeat and repeat until you reach the unknown threshold. Usually I would expect that a scene played in all variations would not need to be replayed.
Similar situation also with Emily, to get the love level by just repeating two weeks of talk and head pats. Still I missed some of the scenes I found after unlocking the gallery.
So at least a hint on what stat to improve would be helpful in order not to miss the content that is really plenty. This is good for the Cafe where you directly see the number of days you need to wait.

gao23

Oct 25, 2021
Enjoying the new update! Still a few bugs, like the stamina bar. But some fun new content. Would love to see more variety in body types and kinks. Shorter/taller, thicker/thinner, etc. Maybe one lady is super into spanking, or a lesbian you can train to service your harem when you're busy. Currently all the ladies start to sound and act alike when you fully corrupt them.

None the less, great work so far! Keep it up!

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Whoever provided the 0.53apk may god bless him & fill his life with all the hottest chicks around. I literally lost hope earlier...

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Wow this update is so buggy that literally all of the Rachel scenes are gone including school scenes, cafeteria scenes & also the mansion scenes. Always when I select any scene to play, it shows exception error everytime & gets me back to the scene selection screen.

Plus second thing I have had to install this update as a whole new game migrating my saves from the old game as for some reason it wasn't updating over my previous game so all of my unlocked gallery scenes are gone too.

Thirdly about the female protagonist, I absolutely loved how insanely perverted she is which makes no sense so that's a plus point for me.
So now I'll have to decide if I reinstall the old version 0.49 back again so I can get my Rachel scenes back or will have to stick with this one so I can enjoy new female MC scenes..... So confusing:confused:

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Wow this update is so buggy that literally all of the Rachel scenes are gone including school scenes, cafeteria scenes & also the mansion scenes. Always when I select any scene to play, it shows exception error everytime & gets me back to the scene selection screen.

Plus second thing I have had to install this update as a whole new game migrating my saves from the old game as for some reason it wasn't updating over my previous game so all of my unlocked gallery scenes are gone too.

Thirdly about the female protagonist, I absolutely loved how insanely perverted she is which makes no sense so that's a plus point for me.
So now I'll have to decide if I reinstall the old version 0.49 back again so I can get my Rachel scenes back or will have to stick with this one so I can enjoy new female MC scenes..... So confusing:confused:
Can you share an error you get? When I launch it, I'm not getting errors with Rachael. I can fix it if I can see what errors you're getting and then reupload a fixed version for you. It might be an error for Android only, and that's a harder thing for me to test.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Can you share an error you get? When I launch it, I'm not getting errors with Rachael. I can fix it if I can see what errors you're getting and then reupload a fixed version for you. It might be an error for Android only, and that's a harder thing for me to test.
Yea man that's an android error, I'll share the screenshots

• Angry

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
My older saves weren't working so I restarted the game. The first three days went normal in library, the exception started occuring in the 4th day after this scene
Screenshot_2022-04-21-09-38-03-063_pslh.com.jpg Screenshot_2022-04-21-09-38-25-377_pslh.com.jpg
Plus these are the save files that are already showing exception by just loading them
Screenshot_2022-04-21-09-38-38-381_pslh.com.jpg
There are some of the cafe too...

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Rest the Teach & Samantha's scenes are working normally as expected, didn't checked much of the Sakura & Emily scenes tho but I think they might be working fine aswell. Just Rachel scenes are showing errors

Nov 4, 2018
At the moment, no, but it is just starting development, so it will take time to get anywhere near where the male protag is.

Hey, at least you're getting it.
More like getting annoying side stepping content like adding yandere which I feel in of itself kills the whole vibe of the game and now a fem protag I guess that's the choice to skip the yandere.

Reactions: HansDampf788

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
More like getting annoying side stepping content like adding yandere which I feel in of itself kills the whole vibe of the game and now a fem protag I guess that's the choice to skip the yandere.
What are you talking about with the yandere thing? I haven't gotten the sense that there will ever be yandere content and the signs of a yandere character typically throw big red flags that they are coming with me. As for the female protagonist, it's just a side story essentially.

• Angry

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What are you talking about with the yandere thing? I haven't gotten the sense that there will ever be yandere content and the signs of a yandere character typically throw big red flags that they are coming with me. As for the female protagonist, it's just a side story essentially.
Uh, Sakura?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Uh, Sakura?
I'm not quite sure she is one, I can see something possible, but not quite at full blown yandere levels. I have become a little more hesitant to jump on mere possibilities with yanderes since a different game pulled a fake out move, basically had a character showing blatant signs on a much higher level than Sakura only to back down when another girl got in the way with some dirt on her that could ruin both her and her love interest, which would normally get the girl with the dirt killed because she is an obstacle between the yandere and the love interest.

That right there is an important trait and I just don't get that from any character in this game. Jealousy, yes, I could see that, but not yandere.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 47 Votes