fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
guys, please help ! . how do i progress with sakura after she leaves for a week ? is there a choices walkthrough ?

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Public Sex Life H [v0.61 Public] [ParadiceZone] - Original Size: 2,82GB

Download PC/Mac :

Size for each Compression: PC=1,30GB Mac=1,27GB

If you have the old compression wait a bit, i will post in a few min an update patcher.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Public Sex Life H [v0.61 Public] [ParadiceZone] - Patcher

Download Compressed Version (40,3mb) :

Download Uncompressed Version (41,3mb) :

Run the patcher and select the gamedir of the version 0.60. The patcher will check if you are on the correct version and will show you valid version. After that you click start and wait till the patcher say "done". Don't forget to delete the new created backup folder in the gamedir. You need to use the vanilla versions of the game without any mods .

Reactions: Hmzz3010 and elymid

fulanito123456

Nov 7, 2021
Since an update months ago i can't play this game, when it starts, it shows the icon on the bar but instantly shutsdown anyone with the same issue ?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Does the gallery have everything in it?
Can't find the public options there
Far as I can see Gallery is broken and stopped adding scenes a while ago. New teacher scenes and new whore scenes dont' show even after seeing them and Sakura doesn't even have a whore option in gallery to begin with.
Also had to start a new game just to see her scenes as resetting progress didn't work.

Dec 28, 2020
So i have realized one thing that i used the gallery unlocker in the version v0.59 and the new scenes arent updating in the gallery so shld i play the whole game to unlock it or something?

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
Hey! I'm getting an error when trying to "lick" Sakura at home (love route) even for the first time, there it goes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What did I do wrong and how can I possibly fix it?

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Female protagonist nothing yet :cry:.
It just male protagonit got updated. Well I pass. I have nothing too do and yet all Male Portagonit got lot of character tointeract with and the Female Protagonist can interact forecfully only with Male Protagonist wit only one choise avaibale. But no female protagonist interation with other charcters beside then her famely memebers.

The book with rewinde back the time like nothing happened still had only one choise with that asshole of male protagonist no other interation with him. such a waste of this mechanic system go back in time. Like she was stucked up into the loop with been aboused and fucked by Male Protagonist without other choise.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 47 Votes