EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
covers.png

Overview:
Hi, I'm Paradice, I'm currently in the process of making a Trainer type parody game, filled with many different characters. All/most sex scenes are fully animated with sound for maximum enjoyment! Public Sex Life currently has a two route system planned to give you the choice of what kind of game you want! Want to build up your own personal brothel filled with beautiful girls? Picking the whore route will provide you a way to corrupt them into working for you! Want a more personal and intimate experience leaning more towards romance? Picking the Harem route will offer you a more personal connection with the girls! There's currently over 200+ animations in the game with many more to come!​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-13
Release Date: 2022-12-11
Developer: ParadiceZone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.40
Language: English
Other Games: Public Sex Life H - Saving Yandere
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DevNotes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (0.35): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Extra: Gallery Unlocker

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

skins.png 407766_fingeringlusttraining_1.png 407767_fingeringlusttraining_6.png 407769_ravenlibrary_2.png megumin3 58.png 407771_teacherundress1_1.png froppy 125.png hinata 40.png personagirl 14.png nami 28.png teacherevent2 23.png teacherevent3 54.png froppysex3 3.png ravenpublicsexlib (14).png ravenfingerhallway (6).png megumin3 54.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
It's a pretty good game, the art style is simple yet nice, there's a lot of content for the game already, there are several sex scenes, as well. The story advances across different anime/cartoon universes.
The game doesn't have a main story, there are part-stories for every girl, it doesn't have any seduction route, neither, but it doesn´t break the feeling of an anime/cartoon world. It's a bit of grinding but not too much to get annoying. Good progression speed so you don't get bored, but it keeps things interesting. (y)

Interesting... Kinds of brings new meaning to "an EXCITING READING" :rolleyes::D

Last edited:

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
It's still being worked, but there will definitely be a hint system implement by next release, thanks for the suggestion! Raven's in the library, which is on the right of the classroom. and there's currently a questlike npc that tells you where Android 18 is. He's hard to miss.

Reactions: Canto Forte
Mar 17, 2019
How did you managed to get 1st released/V.001 1GB ?! You set the bar quite high. Is this mean half finished would at least 10GB ?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
For new content releases (not compression/bug fix releases) depends on the support, for this month I'll be able to work on it a lot, and (Hopefully) get a new release within the month. The progress will be a little slower next month because of work (Unless I meet my Patreon Goal)

There's a little more information on my Patreon, in terms of what i'm going to be focusing on in terms of content.

Aug 22, 2017
So... i can do near the same using illusion booru to get the cards, use that repack or ManlyMarco's HF Patch & get those ahegao mods...
I'm serious this time.
But anyway, good job.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Not bad for a first release. Good girls, fun events. My main feedback would be that the school is a real pain to navigate around, it's hard to tell what floor you're on and the clicking around feels a bit cumbersome. Not so bad as it is now, but as more girls and events show up I can imagine finding it quite frustrating. Also, not being able to work bar in the evening feels kinda weird?

Reactions: southcloud
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes