Publish a game

U

User_286102

Hi friends

I'm looking for a person with the rights to publish a game.

I don't know if I have the right to post this message for self-advertising /
I can't publish a game and I'm looking for someone who would like to help me and who has the rights to do so, I have all the information already filled in and all the links necessary to download the game
the game is created by myself and available on patreon

you can answer me here or private me "if this message does not respect the rules of F95 and delete"

Thank you in advance

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
You can post the thread in Game Requests following this template, and an uploader or moderator will then move it to Games.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Unless you want to ship Physical Boxes you can just Selfpublish (on Steam).

U

User_286102

Yes, I put it here, thank you.

I didn't understand what the people were asking me to do because they all said to put in game....
in game I can't post a message either
so I looked for more and saw game request, I wasn't sure that's where I should put it, but I did it anyway

you now come to confirm that I did the right thing

thank you

AngryBanger99

Dec 30, 2021
You can post the thread in Game Requests following this template, and an uploader or moderator will then move it to Games.
Hello! If I am a member of development team and want to publish not third party stuff but our own, should I use the same template or there is something different for developers?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hello! If I am a member of development team and want to publish not third party stuff but our own, should I use the same template or there is something different for developers?
There's only one template, the same for everyone.