Ren'Py Blender Publishing My Visual Novel

Peachiy

Formerly 'Avns World'
Aug 10, 2024
Hello everyone,

I'm working v0.2 of my visual novel Heart Intentions. This is my first time thoroughly checking out this website, and I have to say, I love it—the community here is amazing.

I published my visual novel on FapNation and AndroidMo, and the feedback was fantastic. I even got my first paid Patreon supporter, along with six free patreons, which motivates me a lot. My question is, do you have any suggestions on where else I can publish my visual novel?

I don't mind sharing it for free and letting people who enjoy my work support me on Patreon if they want to.

Thank you in advance.

P.S.: I work with Blender and GIMP... Mostly open source Softwars

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Itch.io is a big one, it saved my patreon page (from 99 patrons to 140+ patrons over some months), big plus if you launch your page at its best (looking all pretty, with good screenshots, and so on), even more big plus if you have a webgl build (which is as big as having android build).

Once you have a web build, newgrounds should be your next stop. Tons of potential supporters there as well.

And, of course, F95Zone. All my patrons for 5+ years have been from here, and at one point I reached almost 200.

You can also advertise your game on reddit, for a complete list (100+ subreddits) check my guide on how to make a game linked in my signature, at the end of the thread, I posted a list of subreddits where you can advertise your game (+ a few more websites).

Peachiy

Formerly 'Avns World'
Aug 10, 2024
I didn't mention Itch because my visual novel doesn't show up when you search for it by name you can only find it by using a direct link, and itch team didn't respond to my e-mail can you please share how can i fix it?