Daz Pull down trousers Problem

VeritasLex

Feb 6, 2020
Hello all.
I have another problem where I can't find a solution. I wanted to pull the trousers down on the figure, but it doesn't quite work with the tools I tried.
I tried fit control, but the back of the trousers stays up. Then I tried dforve Modifer, but it doesn't quite work either. And then I looked at the dforve magnet, which I don't understand at all, but that could also be because my English is really bad.
Does anyone have a tip on how I could easily do this with the trousers?

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
A quick and dirty way is to not fit the pants to the figure like this:
1675320261536.png
You'll just have to be careful with camera angles and most poses aren't usable.
1675320305717.png
You can hide a lot about it not being fitted. It is not perfect and won't work in every situation but it can be just enough.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
You can also put the pants on another figure as a dummy that is positioned so the waist of the pants is in the correct place for your visible figure's lowered pants, and also use the various fit control morphs and pose the dummy figure how you need to get the pants in the right shape, then make the dummy figure invisible.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I always wanted to have the zipper open. I think there is only one pant i know that allows that. Masculiner or something similar.
But then again, every male has the same pants. Mmm...
I think fit-control works fine for most things. Most of the time i use front-lower 4 to pull them down but the negative is that there is a gap between skin and cloth. Oh, i usually don't pull them all the way down, just enough so his penis can come out normally.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I always wanted to have the zipper open. I think there is only one pant i know that allows that. Masculiner or something similar.
But then again, every male has the same pants. Mmm...
I think fit-control works fine for most things. Most of the time i use front-lower 4 to pull them down but the negative is that there is a gap between skin and cloth. Oh, i usually don't pull them all the way down, just enough so his penis can come out normally.
I get what you mean but you can solve the same pants problem with a little recolouring of the textures. makes it a lot less obvious.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Lol... true. I did have their dicks stick out of the pants and if you move the camera no one will know.
i tried once to get theirs out of the pants while sitting. Let's just say this is so un-arousing as it can be and not really worth your time.
I think there are just really limits to what can be done. But the recoloring, never tried. Perhaps... lol

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
To some extend, because it depend of the meshes, you can import a morph from an asset to another. So, it will not works for all pants, but you can have the opened zipper on other pants. Haven't used it but from what I heard it works relatively well.

From memory (my Daz is busy right now), select the pant in the scene tab, then open the tab menu (the horizontal bars on top left of the tab windows), and it's among the menus available from there, near the bottom ; probably one named "morph" or "import".

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
To some extend, because it depend of the meshes, you can import a morph from an asset to another. So, it will not works for all pants, but you can have the opened zipper on other pants. Haven't used it but from what I heard it works relatively well.

From memory (my Daz is busy right now), select the pant in the scene tab, then open the tab menu (the horizontal bars on top left of the tab windows), and it's among the menus available from there, near the bottom ; probably one named "morph" or "import".
I will check. I never really thought about morph transfer though. I mean, i get it. Most clothing aren't really made with sex in mind. Even for women, there aren't many clothing that you can morph the way you want. So there are possibly tricks i am not aware off like this one. lol