QSP Abandoned Punisher [v0.8.3] [Khamul]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
You have to watch her, not her daughter. The translation is a bit silly there, I'll fix the context over time.

Keep watching Sveta until you get enough pictures for blackmail. That one it actually tells you and the option to watch her goes away when you're ready, if I'm not mistaken.

The Dungeon/Basement is part of Anastasia's questline. You have to try and fail at blackmailing her. Then you have to offer her Alina (So you need high control of Alina and to be manager of the cafe), and after she's fucked with Alina, you go to the school and while walking in the halls, meet Yana. You can then offer Anastasia Yana. After that, she runs into you at school and talks to you about renting a dungeon/basement. You can then, the next day, go rent the place. I think it's 5000, or maybe 50000, can't recall. Then you have to go online at your computer and pay to have it renovated. That takes about 2 weeks. After all that, you can call Anastasia, Yana, and I think Vika if you happen to have her under your control, and take them to the basement to fuck with them.
ok ive been trying to get the dungeon/basement and ive managed to get anastasia to sleep with yana and the only difference ive gotten is a phone choice to "call nastya and agree on the return of the debt" is this it?? coz i have a save file that has this but nothing more from here even after 20+ days i think

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Punisher 0.8 test version published on albedo.
Nice, I'll take a look after dinner and see what's up. I might be able to get it translated in the next few days, probably won't be able to get saves compatible though.

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Nice, I'll take a look after dinner and see what's up. I might be able to get it translated in the next few days, probably won't be able to get saves compatible though.
Might want to wait, too. Khamul recommends waiting like 10 days while he goes through bug testing. We'll see.

Reactions: yukiband

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
I'm working on getting this alpha going. Got the machine translation done, now I'm fixing the locations. There have already been 2 large bugs notated in the thread to the author, so I may have to do my work again- though I think I understand what those bugs are, so maybe not. We'll see how it goes.

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017

This is a machine translation of the current 0.8 version. 0.8 probably isn't quite done yet, so Khamul might add more content. At the very least, there are likely to be bugs. I've already fixed some, but please report any you find. I don't know if I'll be able to fix them, but at least I can report them and translate the new version as it's finished.

For now, please enjoy this. Save games probably aren't compatible (but I'll try to keep them compatible between 0.8 versions if I can, it may not be within my ability)

From what I've read, and what I can tell from the image folder, it looks like you can expect at the very least:

Some additions to Olya, specifically a bit of punishment and time outside.
Considerable additions to Oksana.
Considerable additions to Yana (Apparently there is a new line if you make her your slave, and then don't contact her for a few days)
Having Oksana walk Yana around in public humiliation.
A little work on Alina in the cafe.
A new girl named Eve exists somewhere, but currently has no content added (hopefully he adds some before 0.8 is considered a full release, but currently there is none, and I'm not expecting it so I won't be disappointed)

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
A revision of the qsp file fixing some of the bugs that have been found, namely the candy scenes and some image breaks. There is still something in an oksana scene that has been found on the russian site that I haven't been able to find an fix yet.

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Patch 0.81 published on albedo.
It looks to me like it's essentially the fixes I've already made, plus an image that wasn't in the right place when picking another girl to spank Oksana. I'll get it translated and fixed to where it works tonight, though, hopefully.

2GM/c2

Dec 18, 2016
Anyone else have issues with save files crashing?

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. You have to get past the intro screens to load.

Last edited:

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
I've got 0.81 translated, but I'm holding off on posting it, there are still a LOT of bugs being hunted both on albedo and by me. (And I'm shit at hunting bugs, so good luck, eh?)

Reactions: yukiband

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Translating .83 as I type. It appears more stable from what I've messed with of the Russian version. I'll post the results when I'm done whether I find issues or not, give you guys something to play with.

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Alright, here it is:

Punisher 0.83 machine translation. Hopefully most of the issues are fixed, I haven't tested this version yet, and there haven't been any complaints on albedo yet, so you're going in blind. I do know that most, if not all, of the broken image paths are fixed, so that's already an improvement. My save is included, too. Mostly not-cheated, but unlocked pretty much everything but Vika, too. Let me know if you guys run into any errors.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes