HTML - Puppeteering [v1.04b] [batatamorr]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Kilvyn

Has Keyboard controls, which is nice, however they don't appear to be disabled when filling in text boxes. This means trying to name the character something like "James" does not work because the journal opens and you need to start over. I got around this by copying/pasting the names but still seems like a bit of an obvious issue.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

billferny

Great start for version 1. Balance of images and text. Keyboard controls. Different paths and the ability to skip or hide content you don't want to see. I do wish which choice leads to which path was a bit more clear, but perhaps that will improve in future versions.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

FRIENDLY_BUTTMUNCHER

Good start. Well executed and a good concept. There are lots of potential paths as well, so as the author continues to develop I'm sure it'll only get better.

It looks like there will be the potential for possession and transformation down the line, too.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

killmewurkiss

I liked the multiple choices you provided. Was very fun. Can't wait for more content. There seemed to be repercussions as well as fun alternatives to explore. Overall just really enjoyed the game and I'm hopeful for new content in the near future.