Jul 4, 2018
As in the scenes that got removed when the whole overhaul thing happened, because from what I see there isn't really nothing new with the sharing stuff with Mark, actually now that I've played it, it seems watered down and seems to have less content than even before.

As for the whole NTR part, still not really seeing any cheating besides the "Scott uses Maggie to convince Chuck" part and that's not even actual cheating.

Really dissapointing string of updates all together.
To expand on this even further, I've no clue why the whole game needed "An Overhaul" seeing as everything is basically the same as the old version?
Agreed, i don't think we'll see a useful update for a few months.
Let me come back in a year or two just in time for the sharing to finally be completed (all reused scenes)

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Like, if it was just a random mundane corruption game, wanting the slower pace of things would make sense, but we're dealing with literal mind control where the protagonist can make random married strangers fuck him after a handful of conversations, and yet it takes a month for the sharing path to get past light flirting?

Jun 21, 2017
dev I hope you will add NTR and NTRS routes to Chuck route/Company route, before the influencing events. NTR before the influencing and probably NTRS after, that way the player character can feel they are in control.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I have a question, will there be a sharing or ntr route for Olivia or for meeting other girls in the future?

Batatamorr

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2023
hello :) Has the game sounds on the scenes? Thanks :)
No sounds at all. I don't really enjoy sounds in the games personally.

And... what DO you understand the differance to be? A quick interweb search, theres a ton of different interpretions. Im sorrie, I really wish I could read your mind, but unfortunately I cannot.
I guess I did say that a while ago and haven't really expanded on it since. Currently, I'm designating any content where the girl is being shared with her partner present or with his complete knowledge as netorase. Any content that involves the girl doing anything behind her partner's back (even if he is aware of it) is considered netorare. It might not be a perfect definition, but it's broad enough for me to categorize all the planned content.

dev I hope you will add NTR and NTRS routes to Chuck route/Company route, before the influencing events. NTR before the influencing and probably NTRS after, that way the player character can feel they are in control.
Yes, that's close to the current plan. It might change when I get there, but for now, the plan is for the company storyline with the main girl to start as netorare.

I have a question, will there be a sharing or ntr route for Olivia or for meeting other girls in the future?
Yes, I intend to have netorare and netorase storylines or scenes for every named girl. For the unnamed girls, I also want to add some encounters that include these themes.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Why are there so many series of short video clips? It's annoying, wastes a ton of space, and ends up being an exercise in needless scrolling. Either break up the space between the videos with additional text and description, or combine the 3 separate 15 second long clips into a single 45 second long clip. As of right now, the UI layout is atrocious.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Why are there so many series of short video clips? It's annoying, wastes a ton of space, and ends up being an exercise in needless scrolling. Either break up the space between the videos with additional text and description, or combine the 3 separate 15 second long clips into a single 45 second long clip. As of right now, the UI layout is atrocious.
IDK you but my attention span is less than 5 seconds. A 45-second clip is completely wasted on someone like me, and given that everyone owns a phone and watches shorts these days, that's a lot of people.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
IDK you but my attention span is less than 5 seconds. A 45-second clip is completely wasted on someone like me, and given that everyone owns a phone and watches shorts these days, that's a lot of people.
Your point? Condense the 3 clips into 1, and you're gonna scroll past it after 5 seconds anyways. You're already missing 2/3rd's of the current 15 second long clips. If all you want is a 5 second long clip, why are you even bothering to play a game at all?

zodd313

Aug 10, 2021
This update was superb and the developer manages the build-up leading the wife becoming the nypmho is excellent.

Batatamorr

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2023
Hey all, v1.04 is now live for everyone. Just a heads-up: there’s a small retcon in the last scene of the sharing storyline. You can see the changes in the attached images or in the game’s gallery.
before.png after.png

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Sorry for the mix-up, if you downloaded the update from 1.03 to 1.04, I accidentally missed including the videos for that scene in it. You can fix this by extracting the attached file into the same folder.

View attachment 4019927
Is this fixed in the download links in the OP now or do I need this? (Posted 30 minutes after your fix post)

Edit: Apparently it was needed, there was nothing to overwrite.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Puppeteering-1.04b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: jaycummings
3.40 star(s) 24 Votes