Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
TLDR every update:
View attachment 3874169

D'you think it'll always be like this? Will there ever be an update/amount of content that gets us to stop and think 'huh, alright, good on you Ero,' or is this just how it is after all these years?
There was a time, i supported Eromancer on Patreon way back in the day, when Malise and the Machine was still in development.....I will only go "good on you Ero", if he ever goes back to Malise and the Machine to finish hat game and stop wanking about with Pure Onyx. But that would require Pure Onyx to be completed someday far in the future....so yeah, i highly doubt that will ever happen.

Eromancer acting like a muppet on various occasions, doesn't help either ngl :KEK:

hentaifun121

Jan 2, 2023
why is my fps this bad with a rtx 4060? i know its not the fastest card out there but its still a good card what seems to be the problem here?
1722153508667.png

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
The charger scene is two different animations, first doggy then the one from twatter. And her leg is actually straining against the chargers hip, it is not clipping.

Gifdoozer has their own, successful patreon right? If their cut from that monthly pile of money is small (or worse, they are paid a set amount) that could explain why the animation throughput is so low.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
The charger scene is two different animations, first doggy then the one from twatter. And her leg is actually straining against the chargers hip, it is not clipping.

Gifdoozer has their own, successful patreon right? If their cut from that monthly pile of money is small (or worse, they are paid a set amount) that could explain why the animation throughput is so low.
I wouldn't be surprised, no artist knows whats gonna take off or not so they usually ask for a flat fee upfront rather than a percentage of profits.
Also, it could have nothing to do with money. A lot of artists have trouble with consistency, they get bored working on the same thing all the time and output drops due to a lack of fire, either inside them or under their ass.

I despise the way the games industry treats developers and artists but part of the reason studios are so draconian is due to how if you give creative types an unconditional paycheck and all the time in the world they will never finish anything.

Reactions: KittyMaid

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
  • Added backend capability for enemy H attacks to damage environment objects and/or deal friendly fire damage to enemies

Can someone explain this ?? My Brain's not Braining anymore lol. Like is this some kinda thing where enemies get to have H Scene among themselves while Onyx is trapped in a H Scene ? Well actually I could see them break stuff like the Barrels while they try to stomp or attack Onyx. About the friendly fire thing, Charger and Wraxe are the only one used to hit other thugs or runt or whoever is in their way while they try to attack Onyx which is actually considered as friendly fire. Other then these two no one else poses the same kinda thing even in the latest release. So why is this even a thing ?? Like in the changelog. I'm so confused ryt now.

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
I wanted to be a dick to him too (my 2 years old, actually high-end PC is able to have solid 60fps as I've checked)...but he still has a point. Game is badly optimized and takes way too many resources for what it offers. Just because I don't feel it, doesn't mean it's not there.
It's not Yandere Simulator level of incompetence but there is still some bad juju going on behind the scenes.
My bet is that some people on Eromancer's side have the same "I'm an absolute tool" mentality - "just buy better gear, problem solved" - and started throwing some weird-ass, completely unnecessary improvements and effects. I don't want to compare this crap with versions from years ago but I don't recall it being so resource-heavy.
Sure my guy, you can be whatever you wanna be but still if its allowed to advertise I would like to say I could run BITS and Wild life at 60 FPS even above. So something made me feel so off with this game but yeah everyone has to accept the fact that this game is poorly optimized. Was just sharing my opinion on the game the way it runs on my PC from my end nothing much :)
install more ram.
Whut ?? Better Graphics card with 32 Gigs of ram ain't enough ??? Oh lord :poop: Lol no offense, All I was trying to say is its bad on my mid spec PC like the fps drop goes crazy and all. I mean we all know its common but on my High End PC the FPS is 60 but keeps fluctuating which is bad.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PureOnyx-0.109
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.90 star(s) 78 Votes