DOLPH1NARU

Dec 17, 2017
bro you know that's NOT the case half the time in a pirate sites why do commentators or newcomers even ask this on a pirate site?
even then after all that is happened on the thread for this game in particular you wouldn't be asking this, andyou'd be hard pressed tofind anyone willing to put in the new updatedgames. either you pay yourself and waste your money on a few bug fixes, or stop asking and wait.
true xd

ruccacanon

Nov 14, 2023
I hate to join the bandwagon, but is this Dev still active? the last few updates have felt really lite. I can understand that he could just be working multiple different updates at the same time or something but that really should be communicated, especially if some updates will have larger content additions than others. Gotta manage people's expectations

VoxElectra23

Jun 30, 2020
I hate to join the bandwagon, but is this Dev still active? the last few updates have felt really lite. I can understand that he could just be working multiple different updates at the same time or something but that really should be communicated, especially if some updates will have larger content additions than others. Gotta manage people's expectations
I've been following this game for 4 years and it's always been like this, minor improvements, a villain without an H scene (WTF??) paying every month for those minor improvements is never an option, he was banned from patreon for a reason (he says it was because of the "rape" scenes but I don't believe it)

Kormk

Mar 17, 2020
It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Eromancer has sat immobile on his Computer. He is the master of Sham by the will of the gods and master of a million Patrons by the might of His inexhaustible micro fixes. Pure Onix is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Shamming and scamming. He is the Invisible Lord of the vast Lies for whom a thousand Dollars are sacrificed every day so that He may never truly work.

Last edited:

ruccacanon

Nov 14, 2023
sometimes i think they wanna make AAAA game like ubishjt skull and bones... so they need about 10 years, only 6 years 's still not enough... we should wait till 2028, or 2030 maybe :D
Long wait times aren't really concerning to me, it's small budget production as far as game production goes. It's really the lack of communication that makes me think this game is gonna slowly die before it's near finished

Oct 17, 2018
That alot of scrubbing for past mistake. I guess.
ah yes, a "past mistake" in which all of their previous projects were abandoned after months of waiting for slow updates only to start a new one due to boredom- oh i mean expanding their development skills. said current project has been in development for over 6 years and hasnt even past what most would call a beta stage and had their patreon removed due to them never updating people who paid money to the dev MONTHLY for literally nothing with lie being due to rape being in the game, which is bogus considering how many hgames on patreon are raped based. but whatever. im scrubbing for past mistakes. and you're the smart consumer who definitely isn't naive of what the dev has done or are coping about them being a awful person or are suffering buyers remose. :BootyTime: btw classic beat'em ups are some of the easiet games to develop with most taking less than 2-3 years to make

2.90 star(s) 78 Votes