Ktoznaetktoya

Jan 21, 2023
What's new in 0.112.0?
Changelog

• Added secondary animation to Onyx + Bunnies Futa H scene
  • Updated outro animation loop of Onyx + Bunny Dildo scene with jiggly version
  • Fixed Splicer Runt mask / Bunny clothing and dong floating in background of Onyx + Bunnies scenes after they are meant to be hidden
  • Fixed old issue where Runt's boots or mask could disappear if multiple H scenes are played in a certain order.
  • Fixed some carrot related issues >.> that broke in IC release
  • Added Lovense compatibility to upgraded Charger H scene
  • Added early version of Tunnel map to Slums stage
  • Added FK-Doll + Runt background scene to Tunnel map
  • Added WIP "Playables" based background FX system for Tunnel map (lights flickering / camera shake / vehicle sounds etc.)
  • Fixed an issue that caused Wraxe and potentially other enemies to freeze during combat, as well as Onyx to stop playing her Hit animation.
  • Fixed issue where Unity randomly decided to turn off ground clipping in most scenes
  • Fixed newly arisen issues with Charger and Wraxe's death animations
  • Added hair, jacket, and boob / boob squish animation to Charger H scene
  • Fixed Onyx clipping with ground / improved poses / improved penetration animation on Charger H scene
  • Fixed clipping with jacket / Charger and fixed eternally flattened nipples in Charger H scene
  • Added new SFX to Charger H scene
  • Overhauled FX backend to ease addition of new FX / fix some previous ones
  • Fixed liquid pools floating/clipping with characters
  • Fixed several attack FX that were displaying incorrectly when characters were facing left
  • Liquid in Onyx v Runt+Thug H scene now properly collides with ground and forms pools
  • Fixed spark FX on Wraxe's dash attack that were displaying upside-down
  • Fixed collision on environment FX in Sewers
  • Re-added Polish (incomplete) to languages
  • Added following to Chinese/Spanish localization: Help text, location names (world map and status menu), narration subtitles
  • Implemented font substitution for some elements of UI to swap fonts based on language settings
  • Added outline to world map mission locator text for improved legibility
  • Improved compatibility in some areas of UI with longer text strings / strings containing non English characters.
  • Changed Spanish translation of some weapon names
  • Fixed "Day/AM" buggy text in status menu for Chinese translation
  • Added additional animation to Red-Light dancefloor map background

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Changelog

• Added secondary animation to Onyx + Bunnies Futa H scene
  • Updated outro animation loop of Onyx + Bunny Dildo scene with jiggly version
  • Fixed Splicer Runt mask / Bunny clothing and dong floating in background of Onyx + Bunnies scenes after they are meant to be hidden
  • Fixed old issue where Runt's boots or mask could disappear if multiple H scenes are played in a certain order.
  • Fixed some carrot related issues >.> that broke in IC release
  • Added Lovense compatibility to upgraded Charger H scene
  • Added early version of Tunnel map to Slums stage
  • Added FK-Doll + Runt background scene to Tunnel map
  • Added WIP "Playables" based background FX system for Tunnel map (lights flickering / camera shake / vehicle sounds etc.)
  • Fixed an issue that caused Wraxe and potentially other enemies to freeze during combat, as well as Onyx to stop playing her Hit animation.
  • Fixed issue where Unity randomly decided to turn off ground clipping in most scenes
  • Fixed newly arisen issues with Charger and Wraxe's death animations
  • Added hair, jacket, and boob / boob squish animation to Charger H scene
  • Fixed Onyx clipping with ground / improved poses / improved penetration animation on Charger H scene
  • Fixed clipping with jacket / Charger and fixed eternally flattened nipples in Charger H scene
  • Added new SFX to Charger H scene
  • Overhauled FX backend to ease addition of new FX / fix some previous ones
  • Fixed liquid pools floating/clipping with characters
  • Fixed several attack FX that were displaying incorrectly when characters were facing left
  • Liquid in Onyx v Runt+Thug H scene now properly collides with ground and forms pools
  • Fixed spark FX on Wraxe's dash attack that were displaying upside-down
  • Fixed collision on environment FX in Sewers
  • Re-added Polish (incomplete) to languages
  • Added following to Chinese/Spanish localization: Help text, location names (world map and status menu), narration subtitles
  • Implemented font substitution for some elements of UI to swap fonts based on language settings
  • Added outline to world map mission locator text for improved legibility
  • Improved compatibility in some areas of UI with longer text strings / strings containing non English characters.
  • Changed Spanish translation of some weapon names
  • Fixed "Day/AM" buggy text in status menu for Chinese translation
  • Added additional animation to Red-Light dancefloor map background
omg they fixed collision on environment FX in Sewers? i was waiting for that! and they also fixed liquid pools floating/clipping with characters?! omg i need that so much! :D

Yordle Pegger

Nov 11, 2021
anyone know a fix for the awful framerate?

I know I can just disable some graphic options but literally minimum setting only got me up to 80fps at most on a RTX 2060, which is pretty laughable

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
anyone know a fix for the awful framerate?
Depends. I'm playing at 720p with all the effects turned off and I'm still getting worse stuttering and slowdown than Warframe (low settings) on my Acer Aspire A515-43. People have also been complaining about stuttering on much beefier machines.

Yordle Pegger

Nov 11, 2021
Depends. I'm playing at 720p with all the effects turned off and I'm still getting worse stuttering and slowdown than Warframe (low settings) on my Acer Aspire A515-43. People have also been complaining about stuttering on much beefier machines.
with all the controversy surrounding the dev, I wouldn't be surprise if the game is just optimized like shit. Though I can't confirm. If anyone else also suffer from performance issues, please let me know

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PureOnyx-0.112
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
with all the controversy surrounding the dev, I wouldn't be surprise if the game is just optimized like shit. Though I can't confirm. If anyone else also suffer from performance issues, please let me know
It was already discussed a few times this year and last year I think. Basically - game is not abysmal (nothing like Crowchild's HTH or Yandere-dev silly coding) but it's far from acceptable levels of optimization. It is requiring way too many resources for what is offered on screen. I was even suspecting a coin-miner or some memory leak but no...it is just a shitty design.

I've downloaded recent version and nothing has changed since last year in this regard. If you are really keen on trying this scam, I suggest renting out some emulator service online or follow some of the local rotbrains advice and upgrade your PC-setup to the current mid-level (which in itself is an overkill for most triple-A games and would allow you to run Cyberpunk on high 90fps). Yeah...

DOLPH1NARU

Dec 17, 2017
PureOnyx-0.112
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanxxxx, hero

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
more "h scenes" (only 2) and... that's it.. wow you'd think they'd give you an alternate route at least on one map with the supposed jump from 3 integers (from 109 to 112).

• Haha
Reactions: kimikoke

qwasas

Mar 4, 2021
I like beef too, dudu

DOLPH1NARU

Dec 17, 2017
Each updates I hear my machine screaming "Dude stop playing this crap... download the animation somewhere and gone with it... 85% cpu usage is not normal"
lul i know nowadays for much games developers word optimization dont heard at all, but i dont has any issues with any version o_O

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
Each updates I hear my machine screaming "Dude stop playing this crap... download the animation somewhere and gone with it... 85% cpu usage is not normal"

I have a feeling that the way the game is coded is that it queues up enemies spawn and fully renders them before showing them on screen rather than having them queuing their names and only renders then before the game spawns them in 10 seconds lol.

edit: Also if the player is going to walk towards where they're spawning then just make the enemies spawn several meters away ahead of time before the warning arrow appears.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Can someone please ban 'her' :BootyTime: already? Please?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Honestly, I much more prefer people like this to have the voice. Problems arise when you create a vacuum from one side or another. Echo chamber like Tumblr is not good for anyone...which is also why I heavily disliked random bans back when Eromancer got snapped on Patreon (yes, bans here on F95 were shot at random in some cases).

2.90 star(s) 78 Votes