Jan 14, 2021
Honestly, I much more prefer people like this to have the voice. Problems arise when you create a vacuum from one side or another. Echo chamber like Tumblr is not good for anyone...which is also why I heavily disliked random bans back when Eromancer got snapped on Patreon (yes, bans here on F95 were shot at random in some cases).

Well... Nope :Kappa:.

Bro, you gotta be kidding me. Yeah, I get what you're saying, but you’re either new to this specific thread or just don’t get it. He/she (whatever) is just straight up trolling for reactions -being constantly online in this thread meanwhile-, that’s the all purpose. I just said what everyone was thinking. And you want to hear a different opinion? Lol what? Sure, let me tell you my fact;

This game isn’t a scam, but it’s a total cash grab. I don’t know if there's a method to it, but just check out my posts on this topic. I dropped some serious stuff a year or two ago proving it’s a big milking operation. Now I’m looking back at it months later, and nothing’s changed so far.

And btw, I can bet for a 100$ that the person that I wanted a ban for it is probably Scammancer's himself. But I can't prove it. :WeSmart:

Edit: Ta F'ing Daa! I found one of them: https://f95zone.to/threads/pure-onyx-v0-112-0-eromancer.19807/post-6793996 - And looks like you are already the fella that i responded a few years ago.

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020

Bro, you gotta be kidding me. Yeah, I get what you're saying, but you’re either new to this specific thread or just don’t get it. He/she (whatever) is just straight up trolling for reactions -being constantly online in this thread meanwhile-, that’s the all purpose. I just said what everyone was thinking. And you want to hear a different opinion? Lol what? Sure, let me tell you my fact;

This game isn’t a scam, but it’s a total cash grab. I don’t know if there's a method to it, but just check out my posts on this topic. I dropped some serious stuff a year or two ago proving it’s a big milking operation. Now I’m looking back at it months later, and nothing’s changed so far.

And btw, I can bet for a 100$ that the person that I wanted a ban for it is probably Scammancer's himself. But I can't prove it. :WeSmart:

Edit: Ta F'ing Daa! I found one of them: https://f95zone.to/threads/pure-onyx-v0-112-0-eromancer.19807/post-6793996
Speak for yourself. I've been here for about a year now and Kitty is one of the few entertaining things left in this thread, and I won't lie about love of seeing a bug hunt get resolved.

• Angry
Reactions: suryus

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017

Edit: Ta F'ing Daa! I found one of them: https://f95zone.to/threads/pure-onyx-v0-112-0-eromancer.19807/post-6793996 - And looks like you are already the fella that i responded a few years ago.
The fact they are trolling is irrelevant. In fact, them being a clown is only making this game look worse. Who needs opponents when you have fans like that? xD

Also, I do get it. I just think Kitty forgot they are trolling and they started to believe in the nonsense they spit out.

Reactions: Enigmanic

suryus

Aug 7, 2022

Been silently scrolling this thread for around a year, and after having been in various online community over the years i can say that chronically online "reaction farmer" are immune to bans, for every account you ban two pop out

Reactions: Enigmanic

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Been silently scrolling this thread for around a year, and after having been in various online community over the years i can say that chronically online "reaction farmer" are immune to bans, for every account you ban two pop out
Take a look at the rules and show which ones are being broken consistently. As far as I can tell, making the same takes over and over to obtain the same predictable reaction is not against the rules. BTW, angry reactions increase a user's score like every other reaction.

• Angry
Reactions: suryus
2.90 star(s) 78 Votes