VN - Ren'Py - Pure Temptation [v0.2] [Donathar]

1. 4.00 star(s)

chaosbox24

Honestly quite good, didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. To get the bad stuff out of the way first, the graphics do look a little bit dated. There's a big of jaggedness on some of the models and some of the scenes look a little bland. The lighting also is a little bit lacking in scenes and it causes the scenes to look a bit meh. Also, not a super fan of the way the MC looks. He looks kinda like a greasy pervert. There's also a bit of awkward grammar, though rare. There's also some misspellings of some words like negotiations spelled negoshians. All that aside, the other stuff is quite good. The writing is decent and interesting and I like how you can be kind or cold, and also have choices in how you wanna deal with your wife both in speaking to her and in the bedroom situations. Also, she looks really good. The daughter also looks good, if a bit bland, and she doesn't immediately come across as a generic basic bitch so that's really good. Also, I was expecting some evil drama type stuff to happen but it hasn't yet so that's also really nice. The sex stuff is also good and it even has a phone sex scene which is pretty unique to be honest, not many other games do this. Overall, it's pretty good and it's got a lot of promise. It's definitely a good start and I think that it should have more attention than what it's got so far, so I'm leaving a review to help boost its publicity a bit. Definitely try it out.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AlltheHugs

Typically being a softy at heart, I couldn't comfortably choose any of the "Cold" response options, so I cannot comment on them. That said, this here is the fun fantasy of life rewarding your kindness to others with beautiful woman and breasts.

At v0.2 the game is in its infancy. I don't see a "Harem" tag, but one can hope. The characters feel like actual people and hopefully we can sleep with them all.

If I had money, I would gladly support the developer.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Luke Cage

Still early in development so content is still minimal. But from what I played. It just feels awkward and not my type of game. However, that's just me. For the most part, the renders aren't glaringly bad but isn't glaringly good either. The lighting is somewhat off-putting in some scenes. Where there are scenes that are unnecessarily too bright, some scenes are too dark or feel unnatural with the reflections and angles. The plot isn't complicated but is slow and boring. It fails to keep me engaged and connect with the characters, setting, and exposition.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Pure Temptation v0.1

Looks promising.

The renders are good.

The models are unique. Instead of looking like the same character models that have been used thousands of times before, I didn't recognize any of them.

I felt like the dad look old and tiny. And there was a homeless man who looked just like the dad. I almost found it hard to tell them apart. And the mom looked bad. But I have no complaints. It made me enjoy the game knowing that I'm playing something unique and different.

The story seems pretty good. It got me interested.

The writing is good, but the grammar could use a slight improvement. By that, I mean punctuation and separating sentences. But it's barely noticeable.

It's just a first release building the world and story for you. The sex is with the current girlfriend. You talk to lots of people and do some research and searching. But future sex scenes will have to wait for the future.

I feel like this game is currently at 4.5 stars. It's almost got me excited enough to say it is five stars. But because the characters look a little whacky and the grammar could use a slight improvement, It's not five stars yet. But I would feel bad only giving it four stars, so that's why I rounded it up.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

boobs_lover_69

Great first release. Sex scene (only one so far) was a little short, and there's not a whole lot of content so far, but I love what I've seen so far. Models actually look like there's effort put into them, and the story is actually somewhat engaging. Very interested to see where this goes.