り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
0.jpg

Overview:
On your journey around the world, you arrive in a strange town where the better one is at puzzle games, the more popular they will be. There, you meet a girl named Kei Atorizuka, who sets you up to live at a dorm with other cute girls.
Do you think you'll be able to win the hearts of your fellow dorm mates by completing puzzles?​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-11
Release Date: 2018-06-23
Developer:
Publisher:
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

If the puzzles are too hard for you, open the folder in the game named "pp_patch2_ver.1.01". There is an easy mode patch in that folder.

1.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Another Huniepop clone huh... well this one's got pretty good art.

Gotta be careful though, Frontwing's hit me with some tear-jerking stories before. Last thing I need is for my dick to shed a tear while playing candy crush.
this is actually pretty old, came out 2016, would have sworn it was already on here tbh.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
eh why not. really liked huniefuck and this looks decent. lets give it a try.

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
Got a combo of 600+ on episode 2 of Konoka (the pink haired girl in the second act), the game crashed and wiped everything I had already unlocked in the gallery.

On top of that, I played through the whole game, on easy. The most you get is naked girls with obscured vaginas. No penetration. There is no footjob just a couple of feet, there is no creampie, no groping, the only masturbation is through the panties, and no titfuck unless you count a banana between one girls tits. The MC doesn't even pull his dick out. The content for going through on normal difficulty is identical, so you aren't missing out on anything there either (I checked).

This should be tagged "no erotic content" as the most there is is the suggestion of erotic content. This was a chore to get through and it would honestly be easier getting off to a Sports Illustrated magazine like you are 13 again.

I'm sure this game suits someone, but if you are looking for what the tags suggest, you are in for a waste of time.

Godric91

Dec 18, 2017
Got a combo of 600+ on episode 2 of Konoka (the pink haired girl in the second act), the game crashed and wiped everything I had already unlocked in the gallery.

On top of that, I played through the whole game, on easy. The most you get is naked girls with obscured vaginas. No penetration. There is no footjob just a couple of feet, there is no creampie, no groping, the only masturbation is through the panties, and no titfuck unless you count a banana between one girls tits. The MC doesn't even pull his dick out. The content for going through on normal difficulty is identical, so you aren't missing out on anything there either (I checked).

This should be tagged "no erotic content" as the most there is is the suggestion of erotic content. This was a chore to get through and it would honestly be easier getting off to a Sports Illustrated magazine like you are 13 again.

I'm sure this game suits someone, but if you are looking for what the tags suggest, you are in for a waste of time.
You're a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for saving me the time.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Usually, games like this released through Steam are accompanied by a censorship removal patch on their forums. Is there one, or is this just Mosaic City?

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019

thank you for the heads up. Glad I read the comments before click any download link. Now I know I don't need to wasting time download the game for nothing.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018

There is penetration and all sort of that, you need to go to gallery and most of the picture has 1 or 2 extra image in which the MC pull his dick out.
But yeah, without the dialog of which when they are doing it is kinda a lackbuster, basically you only play the game for their personality... for the image just look online.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Also, this game works differently than most match-3 games, in which you can actually move the pieces as much as you want for a limited time, thus making it easier to set up combos. I say that because the game expects you to do this, and Ive heard a lot of people complaining about it before.

Reactions: echizen128

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Also, this game works differently than most match-3 games, in which you can actually move the pieces as much as you want for a limited time, thus making it easier to set up combos. I say that because the game expects you to do this, and Ive heard a lot of people complaining about it before.
The tutorial don't really show that you could do that, I was playing like Huniepop until a point where I feel like it's impossible, then I realize it suppose to be play like Puzzle and Dragon.

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
I have definitely downloaded and played this before... but im not sure if it was from here or somewhere else like hentaibedta etc.
Usually f95zone is the best place to find anything, period.
But.. there have been a few cases where we atleast temporarily lag behind (and then theres also banned content and partial english patches that usually dont make it here untill it meets certain standards).
So i have a habit of looking at other sites every now and then to see if anything flew under my/our radar.
But as a result i also get these deja vu moments.

Reactions: joehoe

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
There is penetration and all sort of that, you need to go to gallery and most of the picture has 1 or 2 extra image in which the MC pull his dick out.
But yeah, without the dialog of which when they are doing it is kinda a lackbuster, basically you only play the game for their personality... for the image just look online.
I deleted the game, but if this is true, that is pretty obscure and isn't said anywhere. The knowledge that it is there but is just a CG swap is even more disappointing because that is zero effort. The devs knew what they were doing here. And while the idea is great, the execution was lackluster.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes